Why why why....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Because he is a bully boy. Probably a man of small stature and build who hides behind a computer and feels safe in the knowledge that no one can get at him.

BAS is very knowledgeable, but for some reason can't stop himself from playing the rude obnoxious forum bully boy.

He has been told this many, many times but as is well known, a bully can never accept that that is what they are. :cry:

every single person is different.
we all have differing personalities..
I like to help people but always assume that they are idiots, BAS doesn't suffer fools and people who think they know it all, and some people are scotish who like to kick people while they are down ( literally ).

I for one think that BAS serves a usefull purpouse on the boards when he dissuades some of the less inteligent from doing something out of their grasp and hurting themselves..

Just wonder what the ops beef with BAS is, the post they hi lighted was from April 2009.

Sponsored Links
I didn't mean any offence to anyone with what I said

It's just that, while being a very knowledgable person, he can say what he needs to say without being rude, which he does have a tendency to be rude sometimes when there's absolutely no need for it. I will say however, that I do agree with his intentions of stopping people doing things that they're clearly not capable of, but it could be done in a less rude manner.

ban all sheds doesnt frequent the general discussion forum these days either, because he gets too carried away calling us all "murderous barbaric scum" for saying "an eye for an eye". ;)

And ban is a rather portly chap with a beard, and wears hats. Im not sure if the photo of him is still about the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back