I'm not racist

Sorry softus i can't be arsed, Just feel sorry that it worrying you so much and you feel you have to make such a big thing of it?? I'm sure it's not such a big deal for others on here. remember curiosity killed the parrot. ;) If it means i've gone and lost some credibility with you then i shaln't lose any sleep over it.

Sponsored Links
tim west said:
Sorry softus i can't be a***d, Just feel sorry that it worrying you so much and you feel you have to make such a big thing of it?? I'm sure it's not such a big deal for others on here. remember curiosity killed the parrot. ;)
Ah, I was waiting for this response. The "I can't be bothered" after you already have been bothered. The response of someone who's run out of ways to decline to answer a basic, polite and straightforward question.

It was also predictable that you would assert that it's worrying me. Rest assured that nothing you do would "worry" me. ;)

And now that we've established you're hiding your old user name, for a reason that you refuse to disclose, the following post makes even more interesting reading:

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=472359&highlight=#472359
...since Mod Rupert appeared to think that TimWest wasn't the first new one you'd created. ;)

Softus for all i know you have been several alias's in the past such as say Joe 90? or is it Slogger? or is it Jasy? or any of the other argumentative sods on here but do i give a ****?

Sponsored Links
softus...does the phrase "let it go"....mean anything to you? :rolleyes:

perhaps you could take this politeness elsewhere?
spot the wind up for what he is.......don't be dense.

Interested to know what other handles TW has posted under.

Going to come clean, mate?

no as i don't see what difference it makes, you'll just have to stay curious, I don't ask you what your real name is do i? that would be improper so i feel the same about going over the past so just let sleeping dogs lie will ya! :D besides aren't all these inquiries detracting from the original post?:cool:

RACISM!!!!!

< watches as everyone realises the debate has gone astray > :LOL:

I have not asked you your real name, either. Just the others you have posted under. Personally I feel it is improper that people like you should feel the need to post under different names.

Why do it?

What reasons have you to do it?

BTW, some of the guys who have been posting here as long as me know my real name anyhow, it's no secret. You only have to look at my e-mail address and do a bit of detective work and hey presto!

securespark said:
I have not asked you your real name, either. Just the others you have posted under. Personally I feel it is improper that people like you should feel the need to post under different names.

Why do it?

What reasons have you to do it?
godammit man don't you read the posts, I SAID I HAD TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AS THE OLD ONE STOPPED WORKING that loud enough for you :LOL: :LOL:

libby lou lou said:
Iv'e raced throught this, lost all meaning, get back to the subject please,
After you - I insist. :D

mlb3c said:
softus...does the phrase "let it go"....mean anything to you?
No.

perhaps you could take this politeness elsewhere?
The time will come.

spot the wind up for what he is.......don't be dense.
I'm just bringing him out of his shell - he seems so shy. ;)

tim west said:
no as i don't see what difference it makes
If you believe it makes no difference then you have no reason not to answer the question, so you must believe that it might make a difference.

tim west said:
besides aren't all these inquiries detracting from the original post?:cool:
If you think that then why do you continue to answer the enquiries, instead of just ignoring them? After all, if you ignore me I'll go away. ;)

tim west said:
I SAID I HAD TO CHANGE MY USERNAME AS THE OLD ONE STOPPED WORKING
Yes you did already say that, and I'd like to know in what way it stopped working so that I can prevent the same thing from happening to me.

Did you forget the password or was it more serious technical problem?

And did you also forget the password to the "TimWest" account, or did that "stop working" too? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back