I'm not racist

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
tim west said:
HeHe if you want the forum to go up in a free for all punch up just mention the word "racist" this isn't the first time and it won't be the last as i've observed in all the years i've visited this forum. :D

You only joined on the 27th November 2006, so either your a liar or your really someone else in disguise.....devils advocate perhaps or just the one that fans the flames????? :?:
I expected better from you Thermo! yes i've been here for years now about 4 but my old ID stopped working one day so i had to use another. How that makes me a liar beats me??

tim west said:
yes i've been here for years now about 4 but my old ID stopped working one day so i had to use another.
In that case you won't mind telling everyone what your previous user name was...

Softus said:
tim west said:
yes i've been here for years now about 4 but my old ID stopped working one day so i had to use another.
In that case you won't mind telling everyone what your previous user name was...
why wouldn't i mind? I prefer using my name now.

Sponsored Links
tim west said:
Softus said:
why wouldn't i mind? I prefer using my name now.
I see. So if you "prefer" to use the new one, that implies that you have a choice of using the old one, which means that it's not broken anymore.

Is that right, or have I misinterpreted your cryptic explanation?

no as i say my previous username stopped working and is long gone by the wayside, does it matter so much?

boys!....this is how /why topics get locked. pack it in....and stick to the subject. ;)

I don't know if it matters. Your credibility is in question though.

One minute you say that you prefer the new user name, then you say that the old one is not usable anymore. If you have nothing to hide then I don't understand why you don't tell everyone who's reading this what your old user name was.

If you do have something to hide then it's bound to make people suspicious. If that doesn't matter to you then I guess it just doesn't matter, does it. ;)

sorry mlbc not arguing just replying to softus as he asked a question nothing wrong with that is there?

mlb3c said:
boys!....this is how /why topics get locked.
I disagree. Topics get locked as a result of direct insults, name-calling and circular arguments.

I don't see what's unreasonable about establishing the credibility of someone who changes their user name and then claims to have been a member for years.

no no....just that when dogs are growling....it's best to leave the bone alone is all.... ;)

hey ya'll....cant we all get along? :LOL: ;) ;)

Softus said:
I don't know if it matters. Your credibility is in question though.

One minute you say that you prefer the new user name, then you say that the old one is not usable anymore. If you have nothing to hide then I don't understand why you don't tell everyone who's reading this what your old user name was.

If you do have something to hide then it's bound to make people suspicious. If that doesn't matter to you then I guess it just doesn't matter, does it. ;)
I'm sorry softus i don't understand how you come to your conclusions, it's a simple case of one having had to use a new name because of technicalities, how does that change one's "credibility" does it matter about previous posts? surely it's what i write now that makes any difference to any debate?

tim west said:
I'm sorry softus i don't understand how you come to your conclusions
Nevertheless, my conclusions are reasoned and correct.

it's a simple case of one having had to use a new name because of technicalities, how does that change one's "credibility"
Because you are actively declining to reveal the old user name.

does it matter about previous posts? surely it's what i write now that makes any difference to any debate?
If it doesn't matter then why don't you tell us the old user name. If you have a reason to hide the information then it's reasonable to conclude that you think it would make a difference in a debate.

If you have another reason for hiding the information then please feel free to tell us what that reason is. Unless it's a secret of course. ;)

And while you're at it, why not explain who TimWest is...

Sponsored Links
Back