Why......

Death per month week ( average ) in 2020 for the first 45 weeks = 485564 / 45 = 10790
Deaths for the 52 week year = 10790 x 52 = 561096
Which is about 30,000 more death in 2020 than in year 2019
Also using the figures in that table, the average deaths for the previous five years is 532077.

56,1096 - 53,2077 = 29,019

So - could that be the true number of deaths from covid and other associated causes ?

Not frightening enough ???

Sponsored Links
My point is that if the Nightingales could not be staffed, why were they built?

As stated, it was another bung to Tory mates.

Looking at the FOIA figures, 1998 and 2018 are EXACTLY the same.

The other adjustment needed to the death figures this year is to consider that COVID kicked off in earnest in March.

Sponsored Links
I would ignore those figures posted.
Here is the correct (?) data up to 2018
https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...ables/current/annualreferencetable2019v2.xlsx

I'm sure the nightingale hospitals would be staffed if they were needed... volunteers, military etc? Tory bung...Probably... But the government had to show they were planning? Not sure why they couldn't have temp hospitals setup in military grounds etc - they must have kit available?

As stated, it was another bung to Tory mates.

Looking at the FOIA figures, 1998 and 2018 are EXACTLY the same.

The other adjustment needed to the death figures this year is to consider that COVID kicked off in earnest in March.

It would have been possible to put infected people in them to remove them from the public gaze, and to keep the streets clear of dead bodies.

This appears to have happened in China.

it has been done before in times of plague.

Quite a lot of the infected people would have recovered even without effective treatment.

No great medical skills or equipment is needed for people who are going to die (or get better) without it.

upload_2020-12-28_14-6-0.png

The average for the last five years is 598,703.

However, as I have pointed out before, the annual deaths have been rising since 2010 (I believe there was a small dip in 2019) therefore that average will be lower than the actual expected number for 2020 by possibly 30,000.

View attachment 216085

The average for the last five years is 598,703.

However, as I have pointed out before, the annual deaths have been rising since 2010 (I believe there was a small dip in 2019) therefore that average will be lower than the actual expected number for 2020 by possibly 30,000.
And those are for the UK, which is a different data set to the others being used throughout.

Again, you are spectacularly bad at statistics.

Also using the figures in that table, the average deaths for the previous five years is 532077.

56,1096 - 53,2077 = 29,019

So - could that be the true number of deaths from covid and other associated causes ?

Not frightening enough ???
561,096 -532,077 Mr Pedantic.

Not sure why the numbers argument is so important. Surely no-one here (who can do electrics, gas, boilers etc) is stupid enough to argue that this year's extra deaths are, 'a blip'; or normal and nothing to do with Covid. Are they? Or the numbers are lies, or "Doctors get paid more for Covid, did you know that?" Really?

Sponsored Links
Back