Why??????

Sponsored Links
another peado pervert slips through the net disguised as an 'over friendly' uncle?

maybe??

Sponsored Links
And now lets listen to the excuses of the do gooders about dont bring back hanging, its just unbelivable i cant understand that a human can be so evil, how can anyone do a crime like this if he is quilty i would pay any insider to cut this bas..trds head off.

Tut, tut Mr. ELod. You'll incur the wrath of the moral majority and moderatus superior with comments like that. The gentleman being questioned by the police has obviously had a disturbed upbringing and deserves our sympathy. The victim on the other hand was probably a typical whining two year old and deserved her fate.

BOB.ELOD said:
i cant understand that a human can be so evil, how can anyone do a crime like this if he is quilty i would pay any insider to cut this bas..trds head off.
...which would make it impossible to find out why that particular individual's criminal illness - just one of many reasons why capital punishment is stupid.

solo said:
Tut, tut Mr. ELod. You'll incur the wrath of the moral majority and moderatus superior with comments like that. The gentleman being questioned by the police has obviously had a disturbed upbringing and deserves our sympathy. The victim on the other hand was probably a typical whining two year old and deserved her fate.

Mr goodie goodie solo, which planet are you on?? It aint this one..

All two year old kids deserve this them do they? I assume you don't have kids then?, and your reasoning is basically why this country is in the state it is, suppose you want to put people who commit these crimes in the care of the community, when the only really way to stop this is make an example of the offenders, a life sentence that is actually for the rest of their life would be a start, but then why should us tax payers support (financially) them in prison? One quick injection, followed by one creamation done and done!

Get real!

Father of 2 two year olds with an opinion of solo that cannot be documented in public.

114dmu said:
Mr goodie goodie solo, which planet are you on?? It aint this one.
It's the planet Irony, a close neighbour that you appear not to have recognised. ;)

the only really way to stop this is make an example of the offenders
Your view is certainly a popular one, but on what basis do you believe that incarceration is the best way of treating the mental disorder (if that's what it is)?

Your view is certainly a popular one, but on what basis do you believe that incarceration is the best way of treating the mental disorder (if that's what it is)?

Mental disorder v evil.

Most people who have a mental disorder know the difference between right and wrong and this is plain wrong.

My partner suffered a mental collapse after giving birth to our daughter last year and has had a subsequent relapse but would NEVER harm either of our children.

Evil people do things because they believe they are above and beyond societies rules and life in general means nothing to them. their own included. Therefore stronger sentencing and perhaps corporal punishment may be a deterrent to these types of people, however even this is unlikely.

Remember Ian Huntley, he went on camera twice with two different stories about seeing those girls. He thought he could fool everyone, he believed he would never be caught........ this equals just pure evil IMHO and an easy life behind bars for 20yrs is not real justice.

We need to help those that require the help and ask for it, the others....well I don't honestly know what the answer is but I pray I will never been in the position where it becomes that close a question to me.[/quote]

solo said:

I wish i could get my hands around your scrawny neck with comments like this, this aint a joke solo but a nice try to do i wind up.

MOD 2

calm it down

BOB.ELOD said:
And now lets listen to the excuses of the do gooders about dont bring back hanging, its just unbelivable i cant understand that a human can be so evil, how can anyone do a crime like this if he is quilty i would pay any insider to cut this bas..trds head off.

I will probably get shot down for this but.......

Some of the people who do these crimes and attrocities do not see the action as evil. It is the way their minds work in a way that does not fit with society and the conflicts that society rules versus natural instincts in the basic animal that human beings are.

That does not mean it is right and please do not think for one moment that I am saying it is or that these people are right. What I think is wrong is that other people have lost or suppressed the instinct that enables them to spot a bad person before they act bad.

An example is Child Protection policies. How many youth organisations say that their members are safe because all staff have been vetted and had Criminal Record checks. Almost evry one does. But [1] that is no protection against the first time offender and [2] it means that when a child's natural instinct spots a suspect person the child's opinion "I don't like him, he frightens me" is often ignored.

Another example was a woman with four children only one of whom was neglected. The child was later found to have an incurable condition that meant she would be dead before her 8th birthday. Throughout nature runts and other offspring with little chance of survival are recognised by the mother and abandoned. Nature is cruel but survival of the fittest is the over riding rule. That rule is one in direct conflict with the rules of civilised society. For some people resolving that conflict evne though they do not see it is there in them is a major cuase of abnormal behaviour.

That said the vicious treatment of any child no matter what natural cause may exist is not aceptable. The offender must apply the rules of society above those of nature, if they cannot make that distinction then, be it their fault of the fault of their genetic inheritance they cannot be part of a civilised society.

Bernard
Sharnbrook
UK

solo said:

S I C K

BOB.ELOD said:

Two wrongs most certainly don't make a right. I'm not going to get drawn into a long-winded discussion about it.

Solo, I understand your sarcasm, but that is going too far.

That is my final word on this matter in this thread.

Sponsored Links
Back