Widespread violence in west midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
"Widespread violence in west midlands"

Not really widespread, is it? A fraction of the arrests seen after football matches.

And obviously due to tensions in the community that have been their since Cyril Radcliffe's infallible plan (estimated that between half a million and 2 million died in the violence). You can't expect to divide people in the most brutal and bloody way, then expect them to all get along.

"Widespread violence in west midlands"

Not really widespread, is it? A fraction of the arrests seen after football matches.

And obviously due to tensions in the community that have been their since Cyril Radcliffe's infallible plan (estimated that between half a million and 2 million died in the violence). You can't expect to divide people in the most brutal and bloody way, then expect them to all get along.
Do Jews go out a attack Germans then? The analogy that something that happened generations ago leads to violence today is apologist nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Do Jews go out a attack Germans then? The analogy that something that happened generations ago leads to violence today is apologist nonsense.

Apologist nonsense? I don't know the technical term to describe your argument, but it is just plain daft.

Maybe some Jews did attack Germans? There has been at least one film about it. Maybe most prefer a peaceful life? Or maybe most, after years of persecution, fear causing any sort of trouble. Although the most obvious answer is probably that very rarely live anywhere near Germans, and Germans in general were never the problem, it was the politics of the time - although Germans do still attack Jews quite often. Religion and heritage does not change as quick as politics either. Also, there is no Jewish V German sporting events.

Anyway, the same people who say things like "Apologist nonsense" still go on about the French for things that happened centuries ago.

Local Labour Party activists circulated campaign posters show a picture of Johnson shaking hands with the Indian PM

The posters were directed directly at the Islamic community

In order to grub up votes

Can’t remember what the slogan was

Some thing like shaking hands with the Indian PM can he be trusted

Yes exactly

The North is not civilised unlike the South where we genteelly sip our Earl Grey from bone China cups

The other countries get the best immigrants and the riff raff who are unqualified and or criminal are sent to the dump called England

What is your source of information?
Could it be ReaganAndCarter by any chance? :rolleyes:
Or maybe andy11? :ROFLMAO:

1 source of information is the graph showing the countries with the most immigrants don't have the highest crime rate.
Do you remember that graph???

No I don't remember that graph, please repost it.
And then explain how you deduce your assumption from that graph.

Work it out for yourself pattie babe my name is not Google

So your claim was nonsense then?
In fact it could be called flatulence, Freddie.
Typical!

I haven't claimed anything pattie, I have made comments stating facts.
How quickly yet obviously the idiots fail to measure up to sensible discussion. :rolleyes:
They're full of flatulence and nonsense, and very little else.

Bod will tell you how the National Front gathered in 'The Shed' at Chelsea during the 70s, busy recruiting and farting their racist bile over anyone willing to listen. Those attitudes were on display when England played in Bulgaria and Hungary so it's not just 'our' problem.

*nice use of the word 'foment' by the by.:mrgreen:

So true. There would be stalls down the Fulham road selling anything racist. It was blatant. I wouldn't say the majority but a good Chunk had no shame in hiding their racist crap. It was almost normal.

Ironically one armed Babs was black and leader of the Chelsea firm. I think maybe before combat 18 or the head hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back