Will the next general election be the full five years?

Full five years or not

• Full five years

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • We will go to the polls sooner

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Sorry I did it wrong, I was trying to get a vote on it. :confused: :confused: :confused:

You know my view Pred - NO, NO, NO!!!

It's a great question all the same ;)

The way things are going recently, I think we may have a general election sooner rather than later.

Cameroon is getting desperate.

Sponsored Links
As you will note I have now rectified the post and at the moment it's 100% that we will not last the full five years. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is a stupid and pointless question unless you can show how the recently changed law giving us fixed term elections can be bypassed.

This is a stupid and pointless question unless you can show how the recently changed law giving us fixed term elections can be bypassed.

1. You misunderstand the law

2. Even if you are correct, laws can be changed within a matter of days if required.

Don't be such a plonka - they can no longer 'go to the country' when it suits them. If you think they can - tell us how.

None of which will happen. I wish it would but it won't. Election date is May 2015.

It can - if there is war with China, but not UKIP getting a few votes in a local election - what planet are you on this week? :rolleyes:

Cameron is looking like a plonker in the states and France has gone into triple dip anything could happen in the next six months.

Joseph is clutching at straws. Many have corrected him, but he won't have it, but he knows deep down that he is really wrong.

Worra plonka :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back