wiring switch

Sponsored Links
Greeny - don't get a multimeter, don't get anything for lifting floorboards, in fact don't get anything except an electrician - you just cannot cope with electrical work.

here we go again, all day of answering questions and no result, i can get a multimeter from work tommorow so will continue with sparkwright or coljack then

Sponsored Links
horse2.gif

Have you ever managed to ressurect a deceased horse. BAS?

No? I thought not. But you do keep on trying, bless you.........

Lucia x

Well good luck expecting people to spend a lot of time using you as an internet powered robot given your track record...

usual reply by you will wait for coljack or sparkwright or someone helpful cheers

okay got a multimeter at the ready

what was the problem again, its been a while and i forget. Too many pages to go through asgain.

Greeny, can you pull all of your floorboards up, take photographs of every wire with an index of how the photos relate to each other (e.g. left side of photo 1 connects to right side of photo 2. top side connects to photo3 etc etc etc)

about 150 photos should do.

When you've posted them, take a photo of the multimeter and post that on ebay. Finally, call an electrician, probably the best way of getting this problem sorted before the clocks change again.

thanks again i understand this will take time and some thinking so will be to much for some of you

thats always your answer, whats the point of this website. You ask someone a question, they have a little go then leave it for someone else. Im dyslexsic and wanted some help but will just get a sparky which is what i should have done anyway cos nobody on here is able to help

Greeny, find somebody who is not dyslexic and can read and understand things easily. Ask them to find you an electrician who will come round round and have this fixed in about an hour or two.

Give poor Coljack a break, he is doing this out of kindness to you, not because you are his boss and he is obligated to help you, try not to be rude to him.

How much have you paid to use this forum, why do you think that it is the contributors here who cannot think, when its you who hasn't got the mental ability to take and post a photo and can't sort a simple problem which you created in the first place?

Greeny - do you really, honestly, genuinely believe that it is a good idea for you to be trying to do electrical work when you don't understand how it works?

im not clever at reading and understanding so i need someone to tell me what wires to put where
That is just so utterly wrong.

You should not be doing electrical work on the basis of blindly sticking this red wire here and that black wire there without actually knowing why.

Sadly I expect somebody here will try to assist you in your ignorant bumblings, but in reality nobody with any conscience should say anything to you except "get an electrician".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back