Working for BG

Sponsored Links
26.8k when i just left, even working a 4 day a week in the summer its still pants ;)

I hate going in to work on a Wednesday.

It spoils both weekends.

I think peoples experiences working for bg will vary greatly on their own attitude and relationship with managers. It can be a fantastic job but equally a high pressure and high stress job. Fairly laid back myself and had a lovely time :D

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
I think peoples experiences working for bg will vary greatly on their own attitude and relationship with managers. It can be a fantastic job but equally a high pressure and high stress job. Fairly laid back myself and had a lovely time :D

i agree....if you are easily stressed then give it a miss...its not the job for you.

if however you are fairly laid back and have the ability to ignore managers and do what ever you want without worrying about the comebacks then its great.

im considering a second tour of duty simply because its too easy for the hours you do.

Money`s crap, firm`s crap, blokes who work for them are crap, all single minded horrible selfish robots who wouldn`t lend you a spanner, `nuff said.

Ten days late this post but I`ve been banned & just getting me posts in before kevplumb realises I`m back :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Bambergaspipe, you have not been banned! If you had been banned you wouldn't be able to post anything. :)

DIYnot said:
Bambergaspipe, you have not been banned! If you had been banned you wouldn't be able to post anything. :)

Tell me then, how after trying to log on to this site after being continually harassed by Kevplumb, I was met by the message "YOU ARE BANNED, PLEASE CONTACT ADMIN AT DIYNOT TO DISCUSS".

How does that work? I`m not mental, I was told I was banned & I was unable to access the site. Who is in charge here? Please explain?

JohnD said:
Bambergaspipe said:
How does that work?

You've come back with a different, but similar, name, haven't you?

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=577112#577112[/QUOTE]

Bamber Gaspipe or Bambergaspipe is the same name, Admin would not be talking to me just because I have left a space in my title. It was not intentional. Do you think I should be banned Johnd (whoops)!

If you have a point, make it. Everyone knows who Bambergaspipe is, even Admin ;)

If a moderator marks posts as abusive or spam then it can trigger a temporary ban, which I am guessing is what has happened in this case.

DIYnot said:
If a moderator marks posts as abusive or spam then it can trigger a temporary ban, which I am guessing is what has happened in this case.

Change your Mods matey, either you are a Mod or a poster with an opinion,right or wrong.
Kevplumb can be a Mod. Tell him to not make it personal. He should not be able to post on this Forum as a Mod & a poster. He changes from Mod to Kevplumb when it suits him,& he removes & deletes posters opinions, not good, not democratic.

Kevplumb can ban me whenever he wishes? Ridiculous, mate & very sad.

remember bamber, when you stopped wearing nappies? and entered the real world?

sh£t happens. all the time.

what can i say to help you. ?

Sponsored Links
Back