World Cup 2018

J

joinerjohn

Well there ya go folks. Russia have won the rights to stage the 2018 world cup. Sepp Blether has opened the envelope grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sponsored Links
With FIFA being so currupt and Blatter's hatred for England, did people honestly think England would win the bid :LOL:

Not that I care one way or the other, its bad enough paying for 2012.
But
What was all the crap on the news about with the Russian not going to where ever it was, looking like they had given up.
Maybe they new.

Sponsored Links
Terry Wogan should have hosted it!

Heaven forbid :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bad enough when he was doing the Eurovision song contest. His inane ramblings made me wonder if he suffers from pre senile dementia. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Great news. Let the Ruskies have it. At least they can afford it.

As it is, I am going to have to hide myself in a cave in 2012 to escape the olympics. At least I won't have to book the same cave for weeks of mind-numbing, over hyped football.

Ingerrluuund! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Football :evil:

The Ruskies won it fair and square.

England's' bid only gained pace in the last week.

Too little too late.

I believe that cave hiding, is going to be an olympic discipline for 2012.
As for 2018 it would have been good for football and England if they had won the bid, but unfortunately the media and the lack of selling the bid right from the start, put paid to that!

can someone please explain to me how it cost 430 million to put the bid together thats just disgusting- was it beckhams wages or something.

can someone please explain to me how it cost 430 million to put the bid together thats just disgusting- was it beckhams wages or something.

Hmmm, recent revalations about bribes (who'd have guessed there's coruption in football?) and jollies around the globe staying in five star hotels for Beckham and pals and an idea is starting to dawn on me.

Personally I think it should be names in a hat pulled out at the final game of the world cup or else the winners can host it next time.

Sponsored Links
Back