World's largest shroud covers Britain's shame

Sponsored Links
After 24 hours, I'm still not feeling the shame. Should I give it a bit more time?

Meanwhile, in the past 24 hours has any tenant taken a new home yet? Has any illegal immigrant come forward? Has anyone withdrawn their fraudulent claim? As any illegal sub-letter come forward with names?

Shame.

Ahh, so we're all supposed to feel ashamed for the failings of a London Borough Council? Hmm thought that was their job to feel bloody ashamed? I feel sorry for the victims of the Grenfell tragedy, but I certainly don't feel ashamed. (wonder if this is some sort of "guilt transference" post by Johnnyboy?

BTW Johnnyboy, have you opened your door and offered a spare room to any of the people left homeless? ,,,,,,, Thought not. :oops:

Sponsored Links
After 24 hours, I'm still not feeling the shame. Should I give it a bit more time?

Meanwhile, in the past 24 hours has any tenant taken a new home yet? Has any illegal immigrant come forward? Has anyone withdrawn their fraudulent claim? As any illegal sub-letter come forward with names?

Shame.
You have proven before that you have no shame. So no surprises there.

Ahh, so we're all supposed to feel ashamed for the failings of a London Borough Council? Hmm thought that was their job to feel bloody ashamed? I feel sorry for the victims of the Grenfell tragedy, but I certainly don't feel ashamed. (wonder if this is some sort of "guilt transference" post by Johnnyboy?

What would your explanation be to a visitor to UK who asked about the Grenfell Tower tragedy, and how it could happen in this so called 'advanced country'?
Would you not feel a little ashamed at your country's lackadaisical approach to safety for such buildings and occupants? Your government's approach to 'social housing' tenants?
Or do you take the approach that it was their own fault for not being able to afford somewhere else? Or perhaps, as woody seems to intimate, it was their own fault because some may have been subletting (just a rumour though, no proven cases), or because the were illegal immigrants, (again no proven cases, just a rumour)? In which case you will be au fait with the use of capital punishment for such (rumoured) suspected cases?

What would your explanation be to a visitor to UK who asked about the Grenfell Tower tragedy, and how it could happen in this so called 'advanced country'?
Would you not feel a little ashamed at your country's lackadaisical approach to safety for such buildings and occupants? Your government's approach to 'social housing' tenants?
Or do you take the approach that it was their own fault for not being able to afford somewhere else? Or perhaps, as woody seems to intimate, it was their own fault because some may have been subletting (just a rumour though, no proven cases), or because the were illegal immigrants, (again no proven cases, just a rumour)? In which case you will be au fait with the use of capital punishment for such (rumoured) suspected cases?
Christ you don't half talk some ballcocks wannabehimmyagain. Why would I want to explain to a tourist, the failings of the local borough council? Let's put the boot on the other foot. How would you explain to a tourist caught up in the recent atrocities in London, the failings of lots of governments to stop these acts of terrorism (not just the present incumbents) How could you explain Labours decision to "open the floodgates" to mass immigration? Or would you take the Mayor of London's stance and tell em to "Get used to it" ? (or words to that effect) Nah forget that, I know you'd tell em to go buy something with a PCB in it so they could surf the net. (just as long as they don't buy a washing machine/ radio/ stereo system/ room thermostat/ etc, etc)

Fail

Christ you don't half talk some ballcocks wannabehimmyagain. .. Nah forget that, I know you'd tell em to go buy something with a PCB in it so they could surf the net. (just as long as they don't buy a washing machine/ radio/ stereo system/ room thermostat/ etc, etc)
himmy and the rest of the lwr shower would answer that as rubbing the rights nose in diversity.
Shame its backfired on them.
Way har bee talk ball cocks surely not
I see the usual forum idiots have run out of sensible discussion, again.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: more ball cocks from way har bee :idea: ??????

As for this tower block fire , the inquiry will not pull any punches , corperate manslaughter charges will happen

:rolleyes::rolleyes: more ball cocks from way har bee :idea: ??????

As for this tower block fire , the inquiry will not pull any punches , corperate manslaughter charges will happen
Who started the thread where we're supposed to all share this "shame " Oh yeah, Johhnyboy. Apparently walks down the road hanging his head in shame (probably because of the Aldi/ Lidl plastic bags he's carrying) :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back