Would you disown your child??????????

Where would you draw the line....????????

With respect, this is easy, and hardly worth being a question...
But for me, their sexuality will be their business.... their religion will be their business.... their political view will be their business... and i will love them more than my own life for all of that...

However, if they rape and or kill a child... not only will i stop loving them... i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead....
simples!! :)
Agree with you 100% immy

Sponsored Links
Yes I would, I would also probably kill it.
You would kill your own child for being gay? You sound sick

Not like on bloody eastender's.
You really think that it's real?

I will not have a TV in my house if I have children as TV is the major influencer, I mean just look around you and you will se how TV is socially conditioning people to all kind's of good and bad thing's mor bad than good I say. :evil:
Tune to another channel or turn it off and listen to the radio / read a book.

Unfortunately it's not unheard of for people of a 'certain culture' to kill their children for bringing shame on their family. It doesn't seem to be enough for them to just disown them :eek:

But for me, their sexuality will be their business.... their religion will be their business.... their political view will be their business... and i will love them more than my own life for all of that...

However, if they rape and or kill a child... not only will i stop loving them... i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead....
Agree with you 100% immy

Do you not find this a little strange?
i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately it's not unheard of for people of a 'certain culture' to kill their children for bringing shame on their family. It doesn't seem to be enough for them to just disown them :eek:
What these people do in their own country is down to them, but THAT statement isn't justified in our country :evil:

Agree with you 100% immy

Do you not find this a little strange?
i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead

tell me why you think that is strange !

Agree with you 100% immy

Thanks kazza!!!

LMB... i don't want to row with you, if that's what you think....
But no, i don't think you answered it.... directly or fully.
I asked what your opinion of gay people was.... you answered by asking yourself if you're a homophobe, and answered yourself no ! well in my book that answers a portion of my question.

You should be a politician with answers like that...

what is your opinion of gay people?

No point goading me Martian....(In a non-gay way, obviously).. :LOL:

How can I explain this Martian..Hmmmmmmmm........

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS.......

My initial question to the forum was a genuine one, concerning our children and the reactions the parents would have after being told they were gay.....Simple as that.......

Are you gay Martian..??? (secretly)....I wont tell a soul......I promise......... :LOL: ;)

However, if they rape and or kill a child... not only will i stop loving them...

Understandable that anyone that would do that should be locked away.

i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead....

Difficult to understand why you would want that. doesn't seem reasonable or make sense(to me).

However, if they rape and or kill a child... not only will i stop loving them...

Understandable that anyone that would do that should be locked away.

i will want to see them locked away until long after i'm dead....

Difficult to understand why you would want that. doesn't seem reasonable or make sense(to me).
For me, if they did either of the things mentioned, I would not want them to be released ever!

LMB... i don't want to row with you, if that's what you think....
But no, i don't think you answered it.... directly or fully.
I asked what your opinion of gay people was.... you answered by asking yourself if you're a homophobe, and answered yourself no ! well in my book that answers a portion of my question.

You should be a politician with answers like that...

what is your opinion of gay people?

No point goading me Martian....(In a non-gay way, obviously).. :LOL:

How can I explain this Martian..Hmmmmmmmm........

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS.......

My initial question to the forum was a genuine one, concerning our children and the reactions the parents would have after being told they were gay.....Simple as that.......

Are you gay Martian..??? (secretly)....I wont tell a soul......I promise......... :LOL: ;)

ha ha... i'm not gay... i have three kids... and can i say i didn't mean to appear to goad... i just wanted to understand the reason for the post.
:LOL:
i have no problem with gay people, just don't wanna be one !
;)

please explain what you mean... after all (in the analogy) i've just found out that my son was respnsible for kill baby P.... please tell me what you don't understand !

Sponsored Links
Back