Would you vote for a politician who ...?

Queer Starma

There is something slightly camp in his tone. However, he's married. To a woman.

Boris is a lier and could have played all this alot better. He will still get my vote as he has had more to deal with than any other PM

Unfortunately, much of it brought upon himself.

Sponsored Links
oh

than I will vote no to taxing every one 40%

and my policy would be hmmmm

I know

arrest every one who voted brexit
And question / interrogate them so as to establish as to if there is Putin / Russian
Link ??? :cool:

I went to the dentist last week and this woman turned up 25 minutes late and she blamed it on Brexit.
I would vote for everyone paying 40% but does the OP mean that there is no tax relief element?
The tax reliefe element must be done away with as well.

Starmer comes across as a decent bloke IMO

and is certainly more electable than the previous incumbent Corbyn

Stupid post really. Everyone concentrates on income tax. What about the rest? Fact is currently the total tax take is at record levels. That isn't down to a small increase in NI for the NHS which curiously is paid for out of the total tax take and little else.

Look forward to your penny of the basic rate. Really the whole area needs looking at from scratch again rather than all sorts of oddities added on to get more.

I wonder how well a £3k power bill will go down end of the year - that seems to be what is expected.

Sponsored Links

Perhaps what he was saying rather badly is what do we want PFI or gov borrowing. We pay which ever it is and actually gov borrowing is likely to work out cheaper. We own it rather than shares finishing up all over the world. An eg. The power companies are reckoned to have made £1b last year.

Mind you - is it too late to do anything about it?

Apparently there had been allegations that the Labour deputy leader is putting Johnson off his stride in PM question time by continously crossing and un crossing her legs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apparently there had been allegations that the Labour deputy leader is putting Johnson off his stride in PM question time by continously crossing and un crossing her legs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Basic instinct ( film) tactics ?

I assume she has under ware on o_O

:)

I won't waste my time getting out of bed to vote for anyone any more. Both side are full of SH.
This is the thing. On one hand, it's obviously good that we live in a democratic country with multiple political parties. On the other, you often sit there rolling your eyes when listening to opposition parties slate the governing party and each other.

Ok, it's part of the political game (holding government to account) and again we should be thankful we have a country/system that allows it, many don't. However to an extent it's easy to comment after the event and when you aren't responsible. For example Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, SNP etc saying how much of covid handling under the Tories was abysmal.

Because of course, it would all have been SO much better under any of their leadership ...

Health reasons. Let the air get to it.

The Prime Minister joined MPs condemning the article and said: “As much as I disagree with Angela Rayner on almost every political issue, I respect her as a parliamentarian and I deplore the misogyny directed at her anonymously today.”

R.ad7b8895c77c2a3e7212efb80d356763

Starmer comes across as a decent bloke IMO

Johnson is not fit for the job.

The country would be better off led by a decent man who takes his job seriously and is not a habitual liar.

Johnson is not fit for the job.

The country would be better off led by a decent man who takes his job seriously and is not a habitual liar.

be all that as it may

but we are we’re we are and had not the Labour membership (?) not voted in a total buffoon as there leader than things may have been different

let’s face it the country had some choice
Buffoon Johnson or Buffoon corbyn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

so they chose what was in there opinion the lesser buffoon

as for my good self I voted for neither buffoon :cool: :cool:

I just heard about that on the radio. She is a looker and I don't really fancy ladies these days - I blame the dirty people that see a looker as trying to attract their attention when they are not:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We had a manager she was known for her short skirts and the women complained/moaned/joked but we thought it was funny until we had a one to one in her office and she decided to sit in front of me away from her desk and as she crossed and uncrossed her legs (well built/fit thighs) honestly my eyes kept on going there. It can be quiet distracting even if you are not interested in the other person and I've been a victim of this type of distraction:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: In fairness to the woman who was certainly over 50, credit to her for wearing what she wanted to. I blame myself as I should have concentrated on the task in hand

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back