Would you vote for a politician who ...?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
say yes or no then suggest the next potential policy or thing

i will start
who suggested a 40% tax on income for all workers

Sponsored Links
say yes or no then suggest the next potential policy or thing

i will start
who suggested a 40% tax on income for all workers

don’t quite understand the post ?

you want me to say yes or no to a 40% tax rise ?????? Or ????

No, he wants you to say yes to taxing everyone on 40% that works but no tax if you cant be bothered to work.
I'd vote for no tax and work.

oh

than I will vote no to taxing every one 40%

and my policy would be hmmmm

I know

arrest every one who voted brexit
And question / interrogate them so as to establish as to if there is Putin / Russian
Link ??? :cool:

Sponsored Links
Wot he^ said.

But if it's Boris, no, I've seen enough.
My political leanings waver, but I won't vote for someone to whom probity has no meaning.
And if you have to look it up, that means you too!

Oh, and I voted Brexit without really researching what all the downfalls would be. I was ignorant speaking to Polish agencies and being refused time and time again. I have the guaranteed income of the benefits system rather than a day or 2 here and there. Supervisors shouting at me words I don't understand. I can see the effect of my vote now, but hey ho. I made my bed...

I do understand why the Brexit came forth though. No control, open the doors and let them roll in.

In Grimsby at a fish processing factory which sounds like Borissons. The manager said that I must drive a forklift in reverse at all times (counterbalance). Polish and had never driven once ever. I said to Mariusz "I not a fkn owl". Sacked.

Wot he^ said.

But if it's Boris, no, I've seen enough.
My political leanings waver, but I won't vote for someone to whom probity has no meaning.
And if you have to look it up, that means you too!

I won't waste my time getting out of bed to vote for anyone any more. Both side are full of SH.

I don't blame BoJo for the Kung Flu. he and his advisers did their best. No one did it right in hein sight as no one had had to deal with this kind of epidemic. Is he right on how Ukraine is being dealt with in regard to the big balls for our tiny country and lack of military being the 51st state?

Parties or not. His hair makes me laugh, so I voted for him. Get a fit lady like Finland or NZ, I'll vote for them then.

That Starmer can go FK himself. The old leader of CPS that wrongly convicted me of innocence.

Drunk sorry all, rant over.

If Labour get rid of the like of Diane Abbott and that girl who cries racist all the time and get someone with some real spunk to replace Queer Starma then I would have something to think about

Angela Rayner is all mouth. Jonathan Ashworth is a wet sock.

I do however like Steven Kinnock ... David Lammy has his moments....
Annalise Dodds looks and talks as if she's on happy Pills...

Boris is a lier and could have played all this alot better. He will still get my vote as he has had more to deal with than any other PM since Winston.

Dane, it's a whole new thread, but your convicted of innocence story sounds very interesting.

Are you able to share it?

She reminds me of Gwendoline from Wallace and Grommit.

Do you remember the fruitcake antivac woman who run around steeling what she could get into her trolly with the deranged smile on her face....... well I think they could be sisters.

He will still get my vote as he has had more to deal with than any other PM since Winston

he hasn’t had anything to deal with.

it is the civil service, the NHS, essential workers that got us through Covid.

Johnson did FA, apart from making bad decisions
Johnson is a campaigner, he has no clue about governance.

he hasn’t had anything to deal with.

it is the civil service, the NHS, essential workers that got us through Covid.

Johnson did FA, apart from making bad decisions
Johnson is a campaigner, he has no clue about governance.

You cant say that... its like saying Winston Churchill had no input on winning the war. I was in Hospital on the second lockdown not all the NHS staff were good some where very bad at their job and some couldn't give a sheet.

Sponsored Links
Back