X Factor

LAURA WHITE
lwhi1.jpg

If she dosn't win I will bare my ars* in Burtons! She kicks the ar*es of the other X Factor crowd!

Sponsored Links
Whilst she may appeal to the 40-60 age group on here, we have the whole of the rest of the country to contend with! Mostly social groups C-D-E !

My favourite too but...

Tony

Whilst she may appeal to the 40-60 age group on here, we have the whole of the rest of the country to contend with! Mostly social groups C-D-E !

My favourite too but...

Tony

Ashamed to say thats my age bracket... :oops:

Sponsored Links
I'm just very heartened to see that one of the Ferengi has finally been allowed to take part.

BTW, did she completely nail it last night?

And does anyone else think that Ruth owned that stage?

I think Ruth has a terrific stage presence. :D
Im off now to listen to AL Martino's superb version of Spanish eyes.
(Well one can dream)

I agree that Ruth is also very good but in a 96/98% situation I would give Laura the edge.

The black girl was also very good but she had such a dreadful speaking voice that it spoilt my assessment of her singing.

Tony

I agree that Ruth is also very good but in a 96/98% situation I would give Laura the edge.

The black girl was also very good but she had such a dreadful speaking voice that it spoilt my assessment of her singing.

Tony
Ditto
Ruth is a charismatic performer and she would be my second choice if I was held down and tortured into a discission!
Who ever wins, if they don't have edge to their voice and presence on stage, they will crash and burn in their career later on.
Be sides its old folks like me that actually pay for music, CD's and gigs. All the "teenie bopper" fans want it for nothing in mp3 downloads. Thats not going to kick start their career!

I know that Blasphemous has already raised this, but it's kind of an important point:

You WOT?!!

:evil:

I think the black girls were called Alexandra and Rachel ?? And the reason people are slightly bemused by you saying 'black' is probably because you could name one girl, but not the others. Nothing wrong with calling a black person a black person :)

Agile wrote

Typical Londoner snobbery. :rolleyes:
Thats how Simon Cowell described London music executives who turned their noses up at raw talent from outside the city.
I think it was on BGT.(Britians Got Talent).

Forum is a bit slow today so.............. who gets your vote tonight?

Laura and Dianna for me still and you can forget the rest who are a shower of ***** :LOL:

Forum is a bit slow today

You're not kidding.

Is everyone on holiday or something?

I don't watch x-factor, so can't comment on that. Just thought I'd make a post. Gives everyone something to read. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back