You been affected?

So Libby your daughter Vicky Pollard came "top" at "uni" but is still a single mum on benefits. :confused:

Who says standards have dropped? :LOL:

Probably came top at a special needs school for giving head more like.

Sponsored Links
Am not as quick to judge because said person has not (yet?) had an accident
Only then would I cast aspersion, until said person has an accident its a victimless crime,

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's like saying....everyone can carry sub-machine guns, gaffa taped to the inside of their coats.
It's a victimless crime, until there happens to be an 'accident'. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You should write those comments in the joke section. :LOL:

I would be more worried about someone carrying a machine gun than not having any car insurance, but technically just carrying a weapon there is no victim unless they do a "rampage"(boss film)

As long as there's bogus insurance claims we will all pay a little extra on top of our premium and there not likely to stop happening any time soon, if someone not insured crashes into your car you still get a payout

So put it into context, exactly how does a non insured driver affect you?

So Libby your daughter Vicky Pollard came "top" at "uni" but is still a single mum on benefits. :confused:

Who says standards have dropped? :LOL:

Probably came top at a special needs school for giving head more like.

If you took care to read an ealier post of mine, it says she (hate that word),works, i'm just trying to educate you on what goes on??????

Single mum, works, uni at weekends, sat/sun, once a month, 2 children, 2 good grandparents.

DM, your either very young/naive/sp/ignorant/never had a problem in your life/maybe stretching into perversion, don't worry, won't tell your boss.

Well got 3 days to go roughly, i only go out in the dark, it's now light at 7, it was darkish last night, at that time
The chances are, i'll only use the car for an hour a night now,as i'm insured because i know, those of you who can be bothered, can do a rewind on here....Just got to workout, a lot of crap has been posted..

Hasn't it MM ?.

Been a learning curve for me on here

:eek: Didn't realise the people,(some) i talk to were so, eeerrrrrrrr dum???.... Did i tell you, my mate has come back from amsterdam :D :D :D :D :D

I would be more worried about someone carrying a machine gun than not having any car insurance, but technically just carrying a weapon there is no victim unless they do a "rampage"(boss film).

Exactly my point. :D:
Both perfectly safe until it all goes pears. :LOL:
Getting away from the scenario of machine guns, where does it all end then??????? Why do we bother with any form of law and order.????

As long as there's bogus insurance claims we will all pay a little extra on top of our premium and there not likely to stop happening any time soon, if someone not insured crashes into your car you still get a payout
So put it into context, exactly how does a non insured driver affect you?

I think your confusing me with a member of the do-gooders brigade. :LOL:
I don't give a monkeys about paying extra for premiums for the likes of non payers. F*ck it, thats life.......
However, I'm a staunch believer in the fact that, hard working ,struggling, law abiding people, without a pot to p*ss in, have to find the money from somewhere, so that particular expense should be across the board surely.??

Sponsored Links
Back