You won't see this on the BBC

Sponsored Links
I found the video on Youtube so I've edited the original now.

Don't know wtf you're on about the game yesterday for.

The biggest bunch of idiots ever seen in one place, perhaps only America could compete.

Sponsored Links
The game yesterday has as much relevance as your anti vaxx nonsense.

Will there ever be a time when you address the message and not just attack the messenger densearse?

Are you a flat earther?

As a matter of fact no.
In fact I take a big interest in science and cosmology, and if you'd like to have a layman's chat about the current theories on how the universe came into existence and evolved to it's present state, including Earth, us and everything else feel free.

Anyone can be wrong, that doesn't mean that they are. What's your point?
I posted a video the other day from a very eminent doctor who is the chairman of a company making Covid test kits. He was arguing that Covid was a con and that there was absolutely no need for Covid testing unless a patient presented with respiratory problems.
Probably meaning that his company would loose a lot of business, and probably meaning that he won't be chairman much longer.
He could be wrong too, but he knows a fck load more about what he is talking about than anyone on here.
What happened??? The message was ignored and the messenger was attacked. The tactics of the brain dead left.

He could be wrong too, but he knows a fck load more about what he is talking about than anyone on here.
I don't think he does.

He is not even correct in medical terms as Covid causes other symptoms apart from respiratory.

But what he fails to understand, is that when dealing with a contagious disease/epidemic/pandemic, especially one that may not elicit symptoms, it is important to know who is getting it (or not getting it), and where it is spreading, as well as trying to pin down the actual symptoms.

This is the "Doctors" real profession...........https://westernmedical.ca/employees/roger-g-hodkinson/

He has a vested interest in his clients being medically mistreated ( who would have guessed ).

From his site.........

"Over the years Dr Hodkinson has had substantial interface with many insurance adjusters, case managers, and lawyers in the fields of bodily injury, disability and medical malpractice, overseeing over 65,000 files. He spends much of each day advising clients on various aspects of their cases as an important value added element of Western Medical’s services."

Sponsored Links
Back