Your Hobbies !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So what do we all do to break up the monotony of life??

Im into my car which is a show car,, take it to shows and go on the track every now and then :D

Im also a moderator of the club forum so help arrange meets and arrange the stand @ shows :D

My car:
15032008035.jpg

15032008033.jpg

15032008034.jpg

Over to you lot ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Mmmm 1 of my faves is a good indian chicken curry but I like to put a chopped aubergine in it ;)

hA HOY ma Maties cant get mi sin off call of duty 4, but other than that nowt else at the mo in mi nit scratchy soddin head.

if ye on line what out for me mi nick name is sergant bilko....

hA HOY ma Maties cant get mi sin off call of duty 4, but other than that nowt else at the mo in mi nit scratchy soddin head.

if ye on line what out for me mi nick name is sergant bilko....

bob, ive kicked your arse many a time on cod4. ;)

look for me next time im knifing you in the back, im LTShaeffer ;)

fishing for me.i love it.been angling since i was a kid and i love it now more than ever.

currently trying to catch a 40lb mirror from a difficult,lightly stocked 50 acre gravel pit.i had her over my bait a few times now.think she will grace my net this year,now i know how she feeds the clever little monkey:cool:
sure i would have gone mad by now without angling in my life

bob, ive *icked your a**e many a time :
that's your hobby? :eek:

er no i tinker with cars to make them go obscenely fast but if bob was local i would have no problem kicking his arse everyday, call it a hobby if you will but i wouldnt be particularly enthused by it.

and the joke isnt made any funnier by your dodgy use of the asterix either. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back