My car got broken into!!! what can i do??

Sponsored Links
you will never be happy, you have too many problems,

a fair impression of an unemployed and psychic dear deirdre but wrong im afraid. keep reading your 10p TV mags for hints in between your cans of spesh.

i have never seen a dear dedrie, 10p mag,

i know why you feel embarrased

what? god man, you need to cut down on the spesh if you cant even afford your 10p mags. what will you do with your long days at home? falsifying your rock'n'roll forms can only occupy you for so long.

Last time i bought a 10p mag, i think it was called rover :LOL:

My long days at home, are spent on the riverbank,with the grandaughter, fishing, if we don;t go to the nursesry with her. (garden nursery) (can't sp 2 night) then child nursery, then home, you can't do this. can you?

don;t pull me, cos your a normal punter, put up with it, or shut up :rolleyes:

Because only one in 30 are ever caught the chances are he has no previous form for this offence.
You don't know that.

In that case he will just get a caution.
You don't know that.

You will have to fight the police even for his name and address.
You don't know that.

Then you can take him to court and will probably get judgement but he will never pay.
You don't know that.

PS Just how was he ever arrested by the police? They usually dont want to get involved!
The police don't want to get involved in arresting criminals?

Where do you get this rubbish from?

Sponsored Links
My long days at home, are spent on the riverbank,with the grandaughter, fishing, if we don;t go to the nursesry with her. (garden nursery) (can't sp 2 night) then child nursery, then home, you can't do this. can you?

no :confused: , can you do backflips through fiery hoops? :rolleyes:

don;t pull me, cos your a normal punter, put up with it, or shut up

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back