Your Hobbies !!!

bob, ive *icked your a**e many a time :
that's your hobby? :eek:

er no i tinker with cars to make them go obscenely fast but if bob was local i would have no problem kicking his a**e everyday, call it a hobby if you will but i wouldnt be particularly enthused by it.

and the joke isnt made any funnier by your dodgy use of the asterix either. :rolleyes:
Tell us bout the car :p

Sponsored Links
beer-glass-765286.jpg

Damn you Richardp i'm stuck here at work now gasping for a pint :evil: ;)

Sponsored Links
Tell us bout the car :p

ive only got one at the moment, an all new low for me :LOL:
im looking for other victims but good cars are hard to come by round here.

this is one of the few pics i have of it, it looks so bad right now it doesnt deserve pics taken of it. sometime next month its getting--

new suspension and bushes all round
fibregash wings,bonnet and boot.
all new brakes and lines.
new fuel tank and lines
sunroof removed, mostly anyway.
rest of the interior removed, not much left anyway.
few small holes welded and painted
new front spoiler.
back spoiler painted
tidy up a few bits here and there

sometime this year its getting--
rollcage
stroked to 2.8 litres
chip and cam
lsd
decent seats and harnesses
even more weightloss

trackcar002.jpg

its going to be quick :cool: , its already rapid with the weight loss :D

last victim was a sleeper estate with towbar and 3.5 litre engine from a 535 sport, it was mental :evil:

trackcar020.jpg

trackcar027.jpg

Must admit Im more into the look than the speed ;)
Which is a good thing really coz ya cant get much more out of an FTO without strapping a turbo on it which aint cheap ..

Do you ever hit the tracks ?

Which is a good thing really coz ya cant get much more out of an FTO without strapping a turbo on it which aint cheap ..

thought you might be looking at the FTO :D
nice cars but im not a huge jap fan. i like older cars anyway. cheap to buy and throw away. even cheaper to modify.

the blue one is being built specifically for tracks and the nurburgring as well as terrorising the general public during the summer.

nice cars but im not a huge jap fan. i like older cars anyway. cheap to buy and throw away. even cheaper to modify.

the blue one is being built specifically for tracks and the nurburgring as well as terrorising the general public during the summer.

Ya ever a jap fan or you aint mate :LOL:

I so wanna do the Nurburgring :p
The club Im in go every year in a convoy so may join em next yr :D

Mines a 95 M reg BTW so not a new car in any way but not too cheap so getcha point ... you gonna take it to the pod ?

Ya ever a jap fan or you aint mate :LOL:

I so wanna do the Nurburgring :p
The club Im in go every year in a convoy so may join em next yr :D

Mines a 95 M reg BTW so not a new car in any way but not too cheap so getcha point ... you gonna take it to the pod ?

yeh it may get to the pod too.

the silver beast cost me £1500 and would regularly embarrass owners of 40k motors. thats the bit i like the most, sticking one in the eye of the ponce in the porsche :p

dont get me wrong i would have a scooby or evo if they ever get cheap enough but i never buy anything for more than £2000 so most jap stuff is out of reach.

fishing football gym for me
would love to catch a marlin like matt hayes does on the telly
like the car gasman stunning

Cheers Jeff :D

Believe it or not you can pick up an FTO quite cheap these days.. do a search on fleabay ;)

First this ...
piper.jpg

Then this ...
pitts.jpg

Now this ...
citation.jpg

Identification removed to protect the innocent

And these ...
ping.jpg

And this ...
telecaster.jpg

Lots of hobbies ... Not enough life ;)