You've got to agree when the guardian reports this stuff it's worrying

Sponsored Links
The French prime minister, Manuel Valls, has said Europe cannot take in all the refugees fleeing wars in Iraq and Syria without putting the concept of Europe itself in grave danger.

Someone needs to let him know they're coming from a lot more countries than just Iraq and Syria.

Someone needs to let him know they're coming from a lot more countries than just Iraq and Syria.
You tell him Spuey, you're dead believable you are. Accompany it with one of those dead believable, well edited videos.

Maybe I should send him some pics

upload_2016-8-22_8-18-37.png

Sponsored Links
The French prime minister, Manuel Valls, has said Europe cannot take in all the refugees fleeing wars in Iraq and Syria without putting the concept of Europe itself in grave danger.

I'd say he knows completely and it's more likely the case he doesn't want to give the impression he does as it would only add fuel to the fire.

I'd say he knows completely and it's more likely the case he doesn't want to give the impression he does as it would only add fuel to the fire.
Honestly! Lols. Yes, the French people need to log onto DIYnot to be able to get the full facts and figures regards immigration.:LOL:

Do you speak French nosebleed, get on their forums quick and tell them if you do.

Honestly! Lols. Yes, the French people need to log onto DIYnot to be able to get the full facts and figures regards immigration.:LOL:

I'd say the French are a bit too worried about Mudslims blowing up their internet to venture on to it, given recent events.

hqdefault.jpg

I'd say the French are a bit too worried about Mudslims blowing up their internet to venture on to it, given recent events.

View attachment 103836

Four Lions (fab film!)
OK, just remembered. Blow up internet... take no notice of me!

Good point they probably should most of em are wandering around with there heads up there watsits

Like a few others in here ;):LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back