You've got to agree when the guardian reports this stuff it's worrying

Sponsored Links
This is a gross misrepresentation of the French PM's comments, He was referring to the Dublin Regulation where refugees/migrants are expected to register in the first country of their arrival, but the Schengen Agreement is allowing the bypassing of this requirement due to the numbers of refugees arriving. These are the founding principles of the EU that he was referring.
He went on to talk about the borders of the EU, and how those borders should be better policed, so that the Dublin Regulation is enforced.
His comments are better represented by the sub-heading:
Speaking at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Valls fears the flow of those fleeing war zones is placing the concept of Europe in danger

The French prime minister, Manuel Valls, has said Europe cannot take in all the refugees fleeing wars in Iraq and Syria without putting the concept of Europe itself in grave danger.
..........needed to come up with a common response or run the risk that one of the European Union’s founding principles would start to unravel.

The article was from January, when the spring was expected to bring more migrants. Of course, we now know that an agreement with Turkey was reached in March of this year, allowing the Dublin Regulation to be more strictly enforced. So Manuel Valls comments three months before that must be taken in context and not twisted or misrepresented to peruse other political dogma.

That's what the RWR do, that's their MO, it's their considered right to exploit anything and everything to reinforce their immoral, bordering on illegal, dangerous and divisive bigoted views.

gasbag pretends to be concerned about reports in the Guardian. But he has ignored reports nearer home. Why is he so selective in his reading of the Guardian? We should be told.

Detectives arrested the two other women from Surrey, aged 20 and 24, on suspicion of fraud and money laundering on 3 August.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/11/third-arrest-in-heathrow-security-pass-investigation

Why is he ignoring Surrey's criminal underworld?

Man from Dorking, Surrey, arrested in US - Trump Assassination bid
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ded-assassinate-donald-trump-michael-sandford

Sponsored Links
Whilst I have contributed myself, I now realise that this is nothing more than blatant Surreyophobia and tantamount to racism.

I am sorry.

As the RWR handful will tell you, Surrey is not a race so it is not racism. Fear and hatred of the men of Surrey is, they will tell you, not an irrational phobia, it is a fully justified fear because they have demonstrated indisputably their violence and criminality. Therefore, all men of Surrey should be imprisoned behind a high concrete wall with watchtowers and armed guards and a killing strip (we will it call a "fence") to prevent them getting out and endangering the rest of the world.

As the RWR handful will tell you, Surrey is not a race so it is not racism.
They would be correct - unless I were of a different race.
Not only RWR (that really is a slur on Welsh people) but anyone with a little knowledge and common sense.

I was being sarcastic in view of the self-appointed misguided arbiter of all things on here.

As the RWR handful will tell you, Surrey is not a race so it is not racism. Fear and hatred of the men of Surrey is, they will tell you, not an irrational phobia, it is a fully justified fear because they have demonstrated indisputably their violence and criminality. Therefore, all men of Surrey should be imprisoned behind a high concrete wall with watchtowers and armed guards and a killing strip (we will it call a "fence") to prevent them getting out and endangering the rest of the world.

Do the men of Surrey follow a religion/ belief system which instructs them to take over the world and kill men who want to leave Surrey?
Do they think the women of Surrey should be covered from head to toe because they can't trust themselves not to rape them if they show a bit of skin?
Do they throw the gay men of Surrey off tall buildings?
Do they order the innocent elder sisters of young men suspected of having an affair to be gang raped?
Do they allow themselves to take four wives?
What is their breeding rate like? Is it significantly higher than the rest of the population?

the reasons for their behaviour are irrelevant. They are a bunch of violent criminals so they all need to be walled up inside a giant prison.

Yep county has gone down hill for years , thinking about moving out tbh . Some right shifty characters mooching around Tescos late at night
u dunno what they are up to.

dunno if its relevant ? but most of em have beards ??

do u think it has any relevance ? Been told by government to keep an eye out for shifty characters ?

Do the men of Surrey follow a religion/ belief system which instructs them to take over the world and kill men who want to leave Surrey?
Do they think the women of Surrey should be covered from head to toe because they can't trust themselves not to rape them if they show a bit of skin?
Do they throw the gay men of Surrey off tall buildings?
Do they order the innocent elder sisters of young men suspected of having an affair to be gang raped?
Do they allow themselves to take four wives?
What is their breeding rate like? Is it significantly higher than the rest of the population?

you thinking about moving down here than ? you would feel well at home :)

I believe in hospitality as well & let bygones be bygones is my motto.

my door is always open for you , noseall & himmaginn , cup of tea & a bacon roll :)

Sponsored Links
Back