Super chelsea

The booing happened just after the minutes silence. I thought it was just a mixture of both fans tbh and didnt read too much into it.
Theres no denying the final will be a tight game but dimatteo is bringing the best.out of the players, especially in the big games so for that reason alone im pretty confident

Sponsored Links
Since my last post has disapeared!
I will say again, im glad were playing liverpool as i will get so much more satisfaction from beating you!

Since my last post has disapeared!
I will say again, im glad were playing liverpool as i will get so much more satisfaction from beating you!

Well recent records show we have had the most satisfaction, I love it when we beat small, classless clubs with their plastic flags and silent fans!

Sponsored Links
The booing happened just after the minutes silence. I thought it was just a mixture of both fans tbh and didnt read too much into it.
Theres no denying the final will be a tight game but dimatteo is bringing the best.out of the players, especially in the big games so for that reason alone im pretty confident

What game was you watching???????? the booing started as soon as the minutes silence started and even the ref cut it short, its all over the net...........the booing after the whistle was the spurs fans booing the chelsea fans for what they done....they have really gone down in my estimation

The statement read: ‘Chelsea Football Club is extremely disappointed that a very small minority of fans embarrassed the club today by not honouring the moment's silence before kick-off.
‘Chelsea FC believes all moments of respect should be honoured and today we pay our full respects to all those that suffered as a result of the Hillsborough disaster 23 years ago.’
Chelsea's interim manager Roberto Di Matteo was disappointed with the fans' actions.

He said: 'We are extremely disappointed that a minority, or just a few, decided to speak or sing during the minute's silence and not respect it. We are disappointed.'

It is understood that Chelsea will work with Wembley and the Football Association to try to identify the fans responsible.

The post that disappeared also mentioned the rich history of Everton, who dont feel the need to ram it down everyones throat.
I ****ing hate liverpool and there double standards
Its alright for you to mock the munich disaster, but heaven forbid anyone does it to you!
Oh yeah really classy!
Liverpool supporters are so up there own holes ss they think they are the greatest. Great fans dont win you nothing. If that was the case you would still be winning the league! Its beena while now.
As for the free flags, you lot dont need em cos you just nick em!
Or steal your mums sheets to make your own :rolleyes:

Well i never heard anything till after the game. Typical though, chelsea thrash spurs today and all you can talm about is a couple fans talking thru a minutes silence

The post that disappeared also mentioned the rich history of Everton, who dont feel the need to ram it down everyones throat.
I **** hate liverpool and there double standards
Its alright for you to mock the munich disaster, but heaven forbid anyone does it to you!
Oh yeah really classy!
Liverpool supporters are so up there own holes ss they think they are the greatest. Great fans dont win you nothing. If that was the case you would still be winning the league! Its beena while now.
As for the free flags, you lot dont need em cos you just nick em!
Or steal your mums sheets to make your own :rolleyes:

You are the typical deluded Chelsea fan!

Fans of all clubs have chanted Munich songs to United, Chelsea included!...so dont even say its just Liverpool fans. United fans sing anti Liverpool songs when they dont even play us, thats sad!

You're right though, we steal 'ready made' flags for the Kop, you do talk some rubbish....i've met loads of Chelsea fans, but you are one of the ones who gets on every other clubs supporters nerves.

You are a small club, with no class and disgraceful fans......look at the supporters of clubs across Europe, they respect and admire Liverpool FC....half of them dont even know who Chelsea are!

You stick to your armchair and enjoy watching your club on the TV, leave the banter to the reals fans who attend the games!

Can't believe the BBC website though,,,, Quote "A controversial Juan Mata goal proves crucial as Chelsea beat Tottenham 5-1 to reach the FA Cup final against Liverpool."
Had the goal been disallowed, it would still have been 4-1 to Chelski.

5-1 would you adam and eve it !
Bring on Barca.......

It should have been one all when tottenham scored, the goalie should have gone off then as well. Different game entirely if the ref had been straight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You'd better hope you get him again for the final, it's the best chance you've got. :rolleyes:

Can't believe the BBC website though,,,, Quote "A controversial Juan Mata goal proves crucial as Chelsea beat Tottenham 5-1 to reach the FA Cup final against Liverpool."
Had the goal been disallowed, it would still have been 4-1 to Chelski.
i think what they are getting at is of that goal had not been given then at one stage it would have been 1-1, thus changing the complection of the game.

Said it many times before but whats it gotta take to introduce goal line technology into football ffs!!!

snico";p="2368518 said:
handyman77";p="2368502 said:
Fans of all clubs have chanted Munich songs to United, Chelsea included!...so dont even say its just Liverpool fans. United fans sing anti Liverpool songs when they dont even play us, thats sad!

You are a small club, with no class and disgraceful fans......look at the supporters of clubs across Europe, they respect and admire Liverpool FC....half of them dont even know who Chelsea are!

So you admit to the double standards you pleb! That doesnt make any of it right!
This small club seems to have done better than you for the last 10 years or so!
Repsect and admire.....my sides are hurting from laughing, you really are a clown!

Bring on Barca.......

It should have been one all when tottenham scored, the goalie should have gone off then as well. Different game entirely if the ref had been straight. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You'd better hope you get him again for the final, it's the best chance you've got. :rolleyes:
swings and roundabouts mate. We will probably have 3 stonewallers not given against arsenal this weekend and get beaten 1-0 now. You win some you lose some. Simples...

Bring on Barca.......

Its all ifs and buts! Send off the keeper, penalty saved, you dont know what could have happened. The ref was right to play on!

Sponsored Links
Back