Super chelsea

They hate Liverpool because they think there is some sort of rivalry :LOL: :LOL:

Our rivals are clubs with history, passion, fame class.........not small clubs who have only been around for a few years.....they are pathetic!

Sponsored Links
Chelsea and Spain striker Fernando Torres reveals he always dreamt more about lifting the Champions League than the World Cup. "I never really thought about winning the World Cup as I thought it was impossible, he said. "It was the only trophy I wanted as a kid, to hold it in my arms, and if we do manage to win it."

You better keep dreaming then Fernando :LOL: :LOL:

Tut tut haters! You would love be in our position, league, champions league and financially! Remind me when was the last time you won the league?
Your teams history and were making history!
Hope your watching tonight! :) :LOL:

Chelsea and Spain striker Fernando Torres reveals he always dreamt more about lifting the Champions League than the World Cup. "I never really thought about winning the World Cup as I thought it was impossible, he said. "It was the only trophy I wanted as a kid, to hold it in my arms, and if we do manage to win it."

You better keep dreaming then Fernando :LOL: :LOL:

If you boys won it, then anyone can!
Blue is the colour..... ;)

Wheres the super liverpool thread, i canny see it!

Sponsored Links
This isnt a Chelsea thread, its a slagging off the deluded Chelsea fans thread!

Our boys wont it....and knocked you out on the way....says how poor your team is then!

oh and I would NEVER want to be in the position your plastic club is a joke....How are going to do when the new rules come in next year for finances....Chelsea make a loss of every year!, youcant just go splash the cash then, your club is big trouble haha!

and I will be watching tonight, always like watching Barca, tonight they will be giving a master class :LOL: :LOL:

The thing is, year in year out we finish in the top four, while you boys struggle! Were consistently better than you and have been for years. So you can shove your history, your scummy fans, your **** city, up your hole!
Your team is pony!
Bring on May :rolleyes:

James May's not gonna help you tonight. That big fat cockney builder off the telly might be more use, get him to brick your goal up. :LOL: :LOL:

The thing is, year in year out we finish in the top four, while you boys struggle! Were consistently better than you and have been for years. So you can shove your history, your scummy fans, your s**t city, up your hole!
Your team is pony!

Deluded chavvy scum......thats you all over!

I am so looking forward to watching Barca tonight.....I wonder how long you will vanish for when you get beat, will you be hiding behind your armchair tonight, plastic fan?

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Sitting in my armchair, watching chelsea in the semi final of the champions league beating Barca 1-0. Id be a chav all day long, aslong as we win!
:D :D :D :D

The thing is, year in year out we finish in the top four, while you boys struggle! Were consistently better than you and have been for years. So you can shove your history, your scummy fans, your s**t city, up your hole!
Your team is pony!

Deluded chavvy scum......thats you all over!

I am so looking forward to watching Barca tonight.....I wonder how long you will vanish for when you get beat, will you be hiding behind your armchair tonight, plastic fan?

What part is deluded, you clown?

Yeah, well done chavs. You're 11 man defence managed to keep an out of sorts Barclona out. Don't fancy it happening again next week though. As for that vile cheat Drogba, he's made a career out of spending more time on the floor than on his feet, especially in the big games. Sickening to watch, if he'd tried that rubbish against the likes of Tommy Smith he'd never have got up.

Was a joy to watch even an off form Barca tonight....I've not seen such a one sided game for years.....almost 800 passes to chelsea's 170!!!!!!!!

I really feel for Chelsea though.....I think it could well be a cricket score over there!

as for Drogba.....he is a disgrace to the game!

Sponsored Links
Back