Super chelsea

I don't like to get into petty arguments but Drogba was disgraceful.

Barca looked good tonight but Chelsea defended like lions. Most of the blues played well and looked like they had a plan.

It is going to be a good second leg.

Sponsored Links
Bring up all the stats you wish. Passes possession shots on goal etc etc. the only stat that really matters is

CHELSEA 1 : 0 BARCELONA

As for drog, nothing wrong with what he done tonight. Put a shift in like the other 10 in blue tonight and when fouled he went over to win his side a FK, simples!

Was a joy to watch even an off form Barca tonight....I've not seen such a one sided game for years.....almost 800 passes to chelsea's 170!!!!!!!!

I really feel for Chelsea though.....I think it could well be a cricket score over there!

as for Drogba.....he is a disgrace to the game!

Disgrace just like suarez!
No what am i saying suarez is much much worse!

Sponsored Links
Was a joy to watch even an off form Barca tonight....I've not seen such a one sided game for years.....almost 800 passes to chelsea's 170!!!!!!!!

I really feel for Chelsea though.....I think it could well be a cricket score over there!

You are blind aswell as deluded.....oh and a clown too!

Drogba is known as one of the worst divers the Premiership has ever seen..even your own scummy fans started booing him.....a disgrace!

Yeah, well done chavs. You're 11 man defence managed to keep an out of sorts Barclona out. Don't fancy it happening again next week though. As for that vile cheat Drogba, he's made a career out of spending more time on the floor than on his feet, especially in the big games. Sickening to watch, if he'd tried that rubbish against the likes of Tommy Smith he'd never have got up.

Just cant give credit wheres it due! Bitter, thats what you are!
Cant believe the Tommy Smith quote, how many decades ago was that!?
Typical scouser always going on about the past, blah, blah! Wake up its 2012
were making history!
Keep the blue flag flying high! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Drogba is known as one of the worst divers the Premiership has ever seen..even your own scummy fans started booing him.....a disgrace!

Clowns my one you muppet!
Blind am i, thats funny i could see the scoreline!
How am i deluded....please explain! Im that chavvy i just dont see it!

Clowns my one you muppet!
Blind am i, thats funny i could see the scoreline!
How am i deluded....please explain! Im that chavvy i just dont see it!

If you read back through all the posts you have made, you will see why you are chavvy!

making history?.........hahahahahahaha, i'm starting to think you are a REAL clown, you keep making me laugh!

Cant believe the Tommy Smith quote, how many decades ago was that!?

I could have said Ron Harris....though he wasn't half the player Tommy Smith was.

Sponsored Links
Back