11 Weeks Ago

Ball. Cocks

Every time there is dome crisis some expert comes out of the wood work with the
We told u so ball cocks

Always wise sfter the event

If measures had been taken and nothing happened u and others would have complained about that

And the bloke from the lancet can go and do one Afai am concerned
Am pretty sure looking at what was happening to Italy and China was all the 'expert' advice Boris needed to get the ball rolling. and... of measures had been taken and nothing happened then it would've been a success. Boris would've been the man who saved a ton of lives.

My mate in Rome couldn't believe how slow the UK was to get the ball rolling..

Sponsored Links
And for your information there is a frei d of ours in the CC who has this virus and he is very ill

He is keeping us posted about his condition on a daily basis

Whilst he can
i'm sorry to heat that, i hope he gets better soon, i really do, but unfortunately a lot will die, we have been underfunding the NHS, we should put more into it and not selling it off for profit

Sponsored Links
i'm sorry to heat that, i hope he gets better soon, i really do, but unfortunately a lot will die, we have been underfunding the NHS, we should put more into it and not selling it off for profit

Predictable :rolleyes:

Oh why is that then :confused:

Does not quire fit in with yer politics ;)
there is no proof of what you said, and i really dislike the "blame the foreigner" type of language, its not helpful and tends to be a bit racist...

there is no proof of what you said, and i really dislike the "blame the foreigner" type of language, its not helpful and tends to be a bit racist...

Oh here we go play the race card

Sweep. It under the carpet

:LOL:

Next it will be this flu caper originated in the UK

Brexiters are to blame

Buffoon Johnson is to blame

And the saviour buffoon Corbyn was not voted in :LOL:

Oh here we go play the race card

Sweep. It under the carpet

:LOL:

Next it will be this flu caper originated in the UK

Brexiters are to blame

Buffoon Johnson is to blame

And the saviour buffoon Corbyn was not voted in :LOL:
Agreed, Buffoon Johnson is indeed to blame .......for the deaths of many people though his failure to act responsibly

There is a well known fact about young people, they do, eventually, grow up.

More factually not brainwashed yet and views compare with people who are old enough to have seen changes in the UK actually happen and understand why. The problem is the people in the middle who just know something has changed.

Doris is sending out letters to every household this week, 28 million of them at a cost of 6 million pound, to tell us about the virus, that is how stupid the ****wit is, he could broadcast the same message through the media for.........................................nothing, what an absolute embarrassment he is. i have a tip for him, forget the letters and spend it on ventilators and PPE, its not ****ing hard is it?

If the Chinese stopped bats excreting onto god-knows-what creatures below, and then people eating them, the likelihood of "the next pandemic" would be much reduced, would it not?

Bats are a protected species so what could they do. Next one might come from the UK.

Or more correctly there are bats all over the world so essentially blame the bats.

Bats are a protected species so what could they do. Next one might come from the UK.

Or more correctly there are bats all over the world so essentially blame the bats.

Blame the bats for..... what, exactly?

Being trawled from their roosts, caged along with civet cats (SARS 2002 - 3), or pangolins (Covid-19), for those people frequenting the markets to become infected with any resultant virus?

Sponsored Links
Back