11 Weeks Ago

. Is helpful for when people say the 'Boris is a crap leader', you have an immediate reference point illustrating that he's possibly one of the most popular leaders of the last 50 years
Yes he is crap and popular.
Not enough people realise the Tory party is just a front.

Leaders always get good ratings at the start of a crisis, esp wars.

Sponsored Links
wrong thread...
this thread is about Buffoon Boris and his poor effort at dealing with the Corona virus,
so whats your views on the staff on the front line of the NHS not having any PPE, ? do you not think that it is a complete failure on his part?

Jury is out

And it is the corect thread

Your in the wrong thread :LOL:

This is not the momentum forum :LOL:

Dunno if he is a crap leader or not but

History will. Be the judge of that

Jury is out

And it is the corect thread
so whats your views then? has Boris failed by the fact that doctors are going to B&Q to buy face masks? has Boris failed because our front line staff have not been tested for the virus? ....take your time, no rush, have a think about it....

Sponsored Links
wrong thread...
this thread is about Buffoon Boris and his poor effort at dealing with the Corona virus,
so whats your views on the staff on the front line of the NHS not having any PPE, ? do you not think that it is a complete failure on his part?

To claim there is no PPE makes your argument worthless and illustrates the fact you're having to resort to lies.

Yes, there is a shortage, as there is globally, unfortunately when everyone in the world wants the same thing that's what tends to happen.

There is a shortage of PPE in Italy, there is a shortage of PPE in Spain, Just last week France hi-jacked two lorries of PPE bound for the UK and the German finance minister has just topped himself.

Let's blame Boris.

To claim there is no PPE makes your argument worthless and illustrates the fact you're having to resort to lies.

Yes, there is a shortage, as there is globally, unfortunately when everyone in the world wants the same thing that's what tends to happen.

There is a shortage of PPE in Italy, there is a shortage of PPE in Spain, Just last week France hi-jacked two lorries of PPE bound for the UK and the German finance minister has just topped himself.

Let's blame Boris.
My partners son works on the front line of the NHS, he told me last weekend that they have limited supply of PPE, they have been told that they CAN NOT use PPE unless the patient has been diagnosed with the virus, so when they asses someone they have to do it without PPE, yes without PPE !!!.....is that right? would you like your son to do that?

Oh FFS does everybody on here have a son, daughter, niece or nephew that works in the NHS and is being refused PPE equipment?

so whats your views then? has Boris failed by the fact that doctors are going to B&Q to buy face masks? has Boris failed because our front line staff have not been tested for the virus? ....take your time, no rush, have a think about it....

Momentum propaganda

Blown out of all. Proportion by people like u to fit yer own political agenda :LOL:

I have asbestos ppe. At times Im a frontline worker.

Oh FFS does everybody on here have a son, daughter, niece or nephew that works in the NHS and is being refused PPE equipment?
I dont know but i certainly do....

suppose you think this is fake as well?

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/cor...sic-personal-protective-equipment-bma-2519707

General Practitioners and community doctors are not being supplied with even basic equipment to stop them from being infected by the coronavirus, the British Medical Association has warned.

still failing to answer the question i see? are you struggling with it??

Struggling with what

You don't even know the answer to yer own question yet ;)

Still. Trying to make political capital out of a crisis ;)

And deaths ;)

U must be a party member :LOL:

U are arnt you

Figures tbh :LOL:

I dont know but i certainly do....

suppose you think this is fake as well?

https://inews.co.uk/news/health/cor...sic-personal-protective-equipment-bma-2519707

General Practitioners and community doctors are not being supplied with even basic equipment to stop them from being infected by the coronavirus, the British Medical Association has warned.

Ahhh, the stories just changed, so they're being supplied with gloves, aprons and masks but there's a shortage of goggles. OK

Sponsored Links
Back