11 Weeks Ago

Sponsored Links
if Dopey Boris had taken action in January, then it would have been easy to sort out, but he ignored the advice given...

Given by who? Experts?

See u are struggling to answer the question
Struggling are you ;)

Political party members

Jeez us wept u got to just :LOL: tbh

PS started the general. Electoin campaign a tadge early

Struggling with what

You don't even know the answer to yer own question yet ;)

Still. Trying to make political capital out of a crisis ;)

And deaths ;)

U must be a party member :LOL:

U are arnt you

Figures tbh :LOL:
Of course i dont know the answer to my own question, its because i asked you, and i dont know what your answer is because you wont answer....
but here we go again, i'll ask again...so whats your views on the staff on the front line of the NHS not having any PPE, ? do you not think that it is a complete failure on his part?

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/11-weeks-ago.541848/page-5#ixzz6I7bfIjoB

theres a shortage of everything....you think its all fake then?

No, I acknowledged there is a shortage.
What I am saying is you're a fake. You claim your son is being forced to examine patients with no PPS whatsoever, and to back that up you post a link that says NHS staff have minimal equipment which is gloves, aprons, masks but are lacking eye protection.

Sponsored Links
There will. Be a massive enquiry into this caper

And there could be or will be serious repercussions on how this country is governed

And other country's

Politicians will. Be held to account

Given by who? Experts?

See u are struggling to answer the question
Struggling are you ;)

Political party members

Jeez us wept u got to just :LOL: tbh

PS started the general. Electoin campaign a tadge early
keep up Transam, the experts were the editor of the Lancet, i posted the link a few pages back, have a look at it, he knows quite a bit about medical stuff, thats why he is the editor of the Lancet, anyway, go and have a look, he Told Doris 20th january what precautions he needs to take

keep up Transam, the experts were the editor of the Lancet, i posted the link a few pages back, have a look at it, he knows quite a bit about medical stuff, thats why he is the editor of the Lancet, anyway, go and have a look, he Told Doris 20th january what precautions he needs to take

Not interested in yer link

Bloke from the lancet can go and do one

Who's Doris any way

Doris day died a good while back

what Jury? there is no Jury? i asked you your opinion.....its not fecking hard, if you dont want to answer, just say i dont want to answer...jeeez

The Jury is out on the question ;) is my opinion ;)

Any thing else is rumour and hear say ;)

Not interested in yer link

Bloke from the lancet can go and do one

Who's Doris any way

Doris day died a good while back
hahahahaaa.....thanks for the banter......ok, i am out of here, take care, keep safe, hopefully we will survive the next few months

hahahahaaa.....thanks for the banter......ok, i am out of here, take care, keep safe, hopefully we will survive the next few months
yeah, no problem we will definately survive a few months.

German finance minister sums up the medium to long term outlook
https://www.dw.com/en/german-state-finance-minister-thomas-schäfer-found-dead/a-52948976

Bouffier also said that Schäfer had been living under considerable worry and stress because of the current COVID-19 pandemic.

"His main concern was whether he could manage to fulfill the huge expectations of the population, especially in terms of financial aid," Bouffier said on Sunday. "For him, there was clearly no way out. He was disappointed and so he had to leave us. That has shocked us, has shocked me."

Very sad news, but also a warning of what lies ahead.

Agreed, Buffoon Johnson is indeed to blame .......for the deaths of many people though his failure to act responsibly
So, all those people that travelled to Cheltenham from all over the country and without doubt contributed to the spread of the disease have Boris's irresponsible actions to blame for it? Why does someone, anyone, have to take the blame other than themselves for their own troubles? Seems that people just don’t think their personal security is their problem these days. Would you have freely walked among that crowd? That crowd perfectly demonstrates why the U.K. is having the problems it is. All those people at Cheltenham are probably still popping up the High Street on a daily basis and continuing to ignore the social distancing guidelines. Why shouldn't they - it couldn't possibly happen to them, could it?

Sponsored Links
Back