50 million pound Holocaust mermorial.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
70 years after the liberation of auschwitz, is it not time to move on? There are enough memorials and documentaries aplenty on the subject. Let it go ffs :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
David Cameron = Swear word (even he cant believe people buy into the crap he keeps stating week on week)
Toriy Bench = Rich bleeps out for personal gain, self captivating morons who have never had a clue.
UkIP = bleeps only says what we want to hear for the moment - Long term more damaging than Torybleeps

Lib Dem - Who ? cant trust those bleeps

Edd Milliband = Drippy and a bit weak sounding (maybe actually has some care and a heart)
Labour Mps - Not such rich bleeps

Summing up UK has been run so badly over the last years, and guess what, who ever gets in it will still be run bad. The only ones who really will be ok under any party is the rich and the politicians. Bankers just continue to do what they did before and no one will be man enough to stop them.

Why cant we have normal people, who actually give a damn and don't wast money on themselves for personal gain and pleasure. Lets ban Prime ministers full and unconditional pay for life even after leaving. It will never happen for the very reason they are in it together.

Truth and rant over. Hope they stop wasting money and then money could be spent on much better and things like commemorations become more affordable. Labour at least care about some things and have a voice that may help in the smallest of ways, then just hit you in another way. But hey last 5 years is so bad can they really do any worse.

Yes that's one of the things that always makes me wonder , the huge cost of projects. I don't know exactly what this memorial will be but I suspect some sort of stone structure , maybe a statue of some kind and some engraved plaques with perhaps a visitor centre , car parks , gardens and so on. Large maybe but not 50 million . Still we're used to thinking in huge sums for building projects , think of Wembley stadium , 90,000 plastic seats on concrete tiers surrounding a field £798 million please.

180,000 seats.......the first lot had to be replaced as they faded in the sunlight.

Summing up UK has been run so badly over the last years, and guess what, who ever gets in it will still be run bad.

I agree completely... well with your first phrase, but how do we know that whoever gets in will be as bad?

Some people condemn UKIP without ever having experienced how they would run the country, given half a chance. On the other hand, we all have first-hand experience of what the others have done.

Better the devil you know?

could never support the current Devils. They are clueless, no real life experience or understanding of values monitory or personal.

This latest spend although meaningful to the world, does it really warrant that much being spent when the country has so many problems and apparently no money.

I am afraid its just because the election is fast approaching, trying to grasp the attention and votes.

Only real option for the normal people in the country is to give Edd a go. Not ideal but limited options available.

Forage is just a loony if he ever gets in god help all except the wealthy.

They are clueless, no real life experience .......................................................................................................................................... Only real option for the normal people in the country is to give Edd a go..

:eek:

Not defending this Tory government's record, but what clues and real life experience does Red Ed Have?

If Silliband is the answer, what sort of question was asked?

Yes that's one of the things that always makes me wonder , the huge cost of projects. I don't know exactly what this memorial will be but I suspect some sort of stone structure , maybe a statue of some kind and some engraved plaques with perhaps a visitor centre , car parks , gardens and so on. Large maybe but not 50 million . Still we're used to thinking in huge sums for building projects , think of Wembley stadium , 90,000 plastic seats on concrete tiers surrounding a field £798 million please.

180,000 seats.......the first lot had to be replaced as they faded in the sunlight.

But , but surely you don't go there to look at the seats? Or is the football that dull?

Fifty million quid towards a memorial. Will it be made of pure gold?
There will of course be the important people to pay, i.e. £10 million to one company, £20 million to another company, £15 million to another etc. Then five years later they will actually start paying builders to build it. :rolleyes:

Fifty million quid towards a memorial. Will it be made of pure gold?
There will of course be the important people to pay, i.e. £10 million to one company, £20 million to another company, £15 million to another etc. Then five years later they will actually start paying builders to build it. :rolleyes:

I take it you lost out on the tender then, Noseall? :D

70 years after the liberation of auschwitz, is it not time to move on? There are enough memorials and documentaries aplenty on the subject. Let it go ffs :confused:

Yeah, it's not like anything like that could ever happen again,is it.......

I doubt very much that central London would be high on the list of likely spawning grounds for any coming genocides, though.

Sponsored Links
Back