A moral question...

For those that think pharma dont lie about miracle cure`s try watching Dopesick

Sponsored Links
Could you explain exactly why you consider a person who has the rational to choose what they get injected into their body a coward

You are a coward because you use endless dishonest arguments to justify not being vaccinated.

And you refuse to admit it is the actions of the majority who have chosen to be vaccinated who have stopped further terrible Covid waves and strict lockdowns.

Sponsored Links
no its what you get when pharma see an easy source of $$$$
Yes indeed….in a private healthcare model.

and the opioid disaster in America is more complex than big pharma greed.

aside from political point scoring, it’s an awful thing that has wrecked so many people’s lives.

Kensington avenue, Philadelphia….zombie street, it’s horrific…the result of addiction to heroin, fentanyl etc

You use endless dishonest arguments to justify not being vaccinated.

If ellal doesn't want to be vaccinated it's his choice, nothing more need be said, he shouldn't have to argue for or against what is his own personal choice.

There were a few sprogs at school like you ella, that needed coaxing to get jabbed. I think some had to take a liquid version they were that terrified. The rest of just rolled our sleeves up.

I've got my booster and flu within days of each other. No scardeypants with this pin cushion.
hard nut .

it appears that ellal and his fellow campaigners support deaths from an avoidable disease, because of a "vaccination" that they fear.
I think some people don’t necessarily fear a given vaccine as much as see it unnecessary or pointless.

If ellal doesn't want to be vaccinated it's his choice, nothing more need be said, he shouldn't have to argue for or against what is his own personal choice.
So why doesn't he STFU?

He can't help but 'contribute' to threads and start others in the hope he can keep his verbal diarrhoea going.

The variants are a con, don't be brainwashed.
Attribution, please, not just FB hogwash (again!). I don't mind you stating facts - but they do have to be real facts, not just made up ones

As for euthansia, I am all in favour of voluntary euthanasia should I end up in unbearable pain. Does that make me a coward?

When are going to stop putting the word virus in inverted commas.

Either provide evidence the virus isn’t real, or desist from doing it.
Ellal says it's because he can't find the bold.

Sponsored Links
Back