A moral question...

or for... maybe stop entertaining him and he’ll let it go.
When posters make dangerous and incorrect claims and statements, it's important to disprove their claims and to object to their suspicions, otherwise their comments are accepted as correct and they set the tone of the forum.
Just as bigoted comments should be exposed and countered with scientific evidence, otherwise the bigoted opinions become normalised.
So while people such as ellal, et al are pushing their incorrect and dangerous nonsense, there must be those who expose their fallacies, and disprove their claims.

Sponsored Links
Funny how both Ellal and andy11 have not responded to my questions to them. You would at least think that someone who started a thread would answer any questions. They've both been on since I quoted them so it's not as if they didn't know of my questions. I suppose their silence is the answer. :whistle:

Kensington avenue, Philadelphia….zombie street, it’s horrific…the result of addiction to heroin, fentanyl etc

Is that video genuine real life ?

Looks a lot different on Google Street view, maybe they cleared the street when Google were in town.

They believe It is their right not to be forced to have a vaccination, or wear a seatbelt when driving or take illegal drugs in the privacy of their own homes. Because the principle of being forced to do, or not do something offends them.

Sponsored Links
So would you say that those that do choose to be vaccinated shouldn't be called idiots or sheeple by ellal?
Calling the vaccinated ‘sheeple’ or idiots is the silliest thing ever.

Ellal won’t have the vaccine because he is waiting to see if any side effects appear….

the only way to long term test a vaccine is by large scale vaccination of the public…..

So Ellal wants others to test the vaccine for him…..and he is calling them stupid for doing so.

he is literally arguing against himself

Is that video genuine real life ?

Looks a lot different on Google Street view, maybe they cleared the street when Google were in town.
It’s real life, Google street view can be a few years ago -the image below was 2019 ( at the bottom of the image, the date is next to the words “image capture”

They did a clean up in August 2021, but it’s still bad.

this is a video shot 25th Oct 2021

The area around McPherson square is the centre of the drug area

here is a Google street view from near there

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.995...gO4vyUOWrOhptk8Ptw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!5m1!1e4

Last edited:
So would you say that those that do choose to be vaccinated shouldn't be called idiots or sheeple by ellal?

That's a convoluted question but my answer is: Yes, but only if the vaccinated people in question believe in the freedom of others to not have the vaccine.

That's a convoluted question but my answer is: Yes, but only if the vaccinated people in question believe in the freedom of others to not have the vaccine.
Maybe I've not seen it but can you point me to any of ellals posts where he's called those who chose to vaccinate idiots or sheeple and you've challenged him on that like you have challenged those for calling out Ellal?

Funny how both Ellal and andy11 have not responded to my questions to them. You would at least think that someone who started a thread would answer any questions. They've both been on since I quoted them so it's not as if they didn't know of my questions. I suppose their silence is the answer. :whistle:
Aw bless...

mottie believes he's the 'centre of the universe' and has all the attributes of attention deficit syndrome unless he gets an instant reply :rolleyes:

mottie is of course also completely bonkers :LOL:

the only way to long term test a vaccine is by large scale vaccination of the public…..
No, the only way to long term test is to have full clinical trials before untested general use...

Which jab have you taken in the past that hasn't undergone that rigorous procedure?

You are (again) wrong if you imagine that the Covid jab has not gone through rigorous testing.
explain how less than 6 months is rigorous when in the past its took years and if you say new tech were are the other miracle vaccines in the past decade

Aw bless...

mottie believes he's the 'centre of the universe' and has all the attributes of attention deficit syndrome unless he gets an instant reply :rolleyes:

mottie is of course also completely bonkers :LOL:
No rush. Take your time. Your thread but it'll be interesting to see your answer. (You could have probably answered it quicker in the time it's taken you to post up that deflecting swerve). I'll ask again tomorrow - you should have had time by then to consult your notes and findings to give a proper answer. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back