A moral question...

Sponsored Links
You mean something that took 7 years of testing
You are repeating the same tired, boring sh1t every anti vaxxer comes up with.

Covid vax was faster because:

1 development and approval work was pushed to the front of the queue
2 vaccine testing normally takes far far longer because there isn’t enough community infection to test against
3 phase testing and set up of manufacture was done concurrently
4 lots of scientific development had already been done with SARS

Oh I didn't realise money can change time

Pharmaceutical companies were paid to set up factories and manufacture concurrently with phase 3 testing, not left until approval was completed.

this shows how that worked….look at the left where the phase testing and production are overlapped.

UNC-EUA-vs-FDA-Timeline-Infogragphic-scaled-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
These vaccines are so well tested with so few short & long term negative effects that big pharma is prepared to stake its reputation & wealth in any court of law that any recipient with alleged negative effects cares to choose . . . . . Oh, wait !

You mean something that took 7 years of testing
Which had people in here complaining that it hadn't had enough testing.

How long would you want the testing to take? How many people would you want to have it to show it's safe?

Because I don't think you'd ever be satisfied.

These vaccines are so well tested with so few short & long term negative effects that big pharma is prepared to stake its reputation & wealth in any court of law that any recipient with alleged negative effects cares to choose . . . . . Oh, wait !

yet another anti vaxxer trope.

goodness me we are full of them in this thread.

big pharma didn’t have control of vaccine roll out, governments did…..therefore governments take the risk.

How long would you want the testing to take? How many people would you want to have it to show it's safe?

Ellal refuses to say how long is deemed safe.

So in other words it’s an excuse

If only you had Captain Nemesis, and Bobby Dazzler on here, to help with your moral crusade.
I enjoy Captain Nemesis's posts, witty and to the point. But I haven't seen any of his posts recently.
I agree with Bobby Dazzler's opinions and arguments, but he doesn't have quite the same panache as Captain Nemesis. Again I haven't seen any of his recent posts. What happened to them? Were they banned for their 'woke' opinions?
Typical eh? Racists are numerous on this forum, and as far as I can see, have been for many years, but occasionally along comes a 'woke' poster, and woosh, they're gone, banned for their opinions.
It makes you wonder how long I'll last, exposing and objecting to racist comments.

You mean like not wearing a seat belt because you have never had a car crash?
Or not wearing a face mask in hospitals and on public transport, even though you've nearly died from/of Covid.

[
Naïve as well as gullible. You'll be telling us you are a cowardly Covid-denying anti-vaxxer next.
Check the sheeple reply of let's believe that money can speed up set chemical reaction times

Sponsored Links
Back