A moral question...

I see, you really don't know what you're talking about. There are multiple, completely unrelated, viruses that result in what we call the common cold. It isn't a single virus with minor mutations (like Covid, which has variations but they're relatively small), it is a large number of completely different ones.
Someone who claimed there was many vaccines against it saying someone doesnt understand ....oh the irony
Relatively small guess thats why the manufacturers and governments were panicking that it wouldnt even give protection over the indian variant which in relative terms was one of the first

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
yet another anti vaxxer trope.

goodness me we are full of them in this thread.

big pharma didn’t have control of vaccine roll out, governments did…..therefore governments take the risk.
And who do you think advised the government on the vaccines you numpty.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps if you watched the full report they explain that its simply recorded that he had covid at the time of his death not that he dies from it. This helps with sampling to determine the spread of the virus.
Jesus are you really that stupid,
It clearly states at the start of the video “ADDED ANOTHER DEATH TO ITS COVID 19 RECORDING “
It says multiple times in the video that it is recorded as a covid death and it also says :-
.”under the world health organisation guidelines,anyone who dies while also having an acute covid 19 infection is recorded as part of a nations death tally regardless of the cause of death might be”

perhaps you should become abit more intelligent.

Last edited:
Jesus are you really that stupid,
It clearly states at the start of the video “ADDED ANOTHER DEATH TO ITS COVID 19 RECORDING “

perhaps you should become abit more intelligent.

Perhaps if you watched the full news report and not the edits.

So someone like yourself who is a sceptic of the media is ready to accept a media report. :LOL:

Perhaps if you watched the full news report and not the edits.

So someone like yourself who is a sceptic of the media is ready to accept a media report. :LOL:
That is the full news report and funny how when the msm tells you something that supports your beliefs of covid 19 then it is true but when it goes against your beliefs then it’s false.

Wake up

Has John the Plumber run out of words?
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png
1f64c.png

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-22_17-59-51.jpeg
    upload_2021-11-22_17-59-51.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 38
Someone who just goes along with what they are told to do could be considered a 'coward' for not asking the relevant questions!
I've already asked this question over a week ago but I think you must have forgotten so I'll ask again; as an independent free-thinking non-coward, what relevant questions did you ask, who did you ask and what were the answers that you received?

Sponsored Links
Back