A moral question...

No go on explain how money speeds up fixed chemical reaction and growth periods

R
Simple, "here's one I did earlier".
Oh yes, it's one of several thousand, most of which didn't work because the process was different. This process works in every case. Obviously all processes are carefully documented and recorded.
You see when you throw money at a problem, you can afford to accept more failures in the search for success. So multiple parallel processes can be tried simultaneously.
You couldn't do that working to a tight budget, you'd soon run out of money.

Sponsored Links
As covid is related to the common cold and all this additional information been gathered I'm looking forward to the earth shattering 90 percent effective vaccine for it appearing in the new year

As covid is related to the common cold and all this additional information been gathered I'm looking forward to the earth shattering 90 percent effective vaccine for it appearing in the new year
We have effective vaccines against many of the common cold viruses, it's just there are 200 different viruses that cause the same sort of symptoms we call the common cold. Fancy 40-200 jabs Trolly?

We have effective vaccines against many of the common cold viruses, it's just there are 200 different viruses that cause the same sort of symptoms we call the common cold. Fancy 40-200 jabs Trolly?
Remind me how many mutations and variants of covid is there

Sponsored Links
So what vaccines for the common cold is there

Going all transam and forgetting to put punctuation doesn't stop it being a question. So no, try again Trolly McVaccineTroll.
I guess there is scientist the world over messaging each other asking how they missed the announcements of several common cold vaccines. Unless you are a time traveller and forgot what year you have returned to

I guess there is scientist the world over messaging each other asking how they missed the announcements of several common cold vaccines. Unless you are a time traveller and forgot what year you have returned to
None of them have been taken through testing because the scientists involved know that a vaccine for one of 200 viruses isn't going to sell. There are programs in place that are trying to get something that does protect against enough variants to be useful but they're years off starting tests.

Because 200 viruses.

None of them have been taken through testing because the scientists involved know that a vaccine for one of 200 viruses isn't going to sell. There are programs in place that are trying to get something that does protect against enough variants to be useful but they're years off starting tests.

Because 200 viruses.
So you were making it up there isn't MANY vaccines against the common cold there is in actual fact none. Looks like you like making things up

So you were making it up there isn't MANY vaccines against the common cold there is in actual fact none. Looks like you like making things up
Oh you mean fully tested and approved vaccines? No, none of those I know of. Why would you bother, after all you'd have to give 40-200 different vaccines.

Oh you mean fully tested and approved vaccines? No, none of those I know of. Why would you bother, after all you'd have to give 40-200 different vaccines.
But yet covid vaccine covers many more than 200 variants mutations and strains are you saying we need a vaccine for everyone?

But yet covid vaccine covers many more than 200 variants mutations and strains are you saying we need a vaccine for everyone?
I see, you really don't know what you're talking about. There are multiple, completely unrelated, viruses that result in what we call the common cold. It isn't a single virus with minor mutations (like Covid, which has variations but they're relatively small), it is a large number of completely different ones.

Sponsored Links
Back