About that Japan trade deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So is ellal wrong saying the eu don't tell us what to do, or are you wrong for saying they DO tell us what to do ?

Before we threw away our membership rights, we used to help make the rules that applied to all members of the EU.

Doris signed what he used to call an "oven ready deal" agreeing certain conditions that will apply to NI. His party confirmed it in Parliament.

So in the case you describe, we are going to do what Prime Minister Johnson said we'd do. So Doris and the UK Parliament told us what to do. Don't you want the UK Parliament to "take back control?"

Though with Doris, nobody trusts him to keep his word, obviously.

What is the name of the leader in your country John?

Sponsored Links
Before we threw away our membership rights, we used to help make the rules that applied to all members of the EU.

Doris signed what he used to call an "oven ready deal" agreeing certain conditions that will apply to NI. His party confirmed it in Parliament.

So in the case you describe, we are going to do what Prime Minister Johnson said we'd do. So Doris and the UK Parliament told us what to do. Don't you want the UK Parliament to "take back control?"

Though with Doris, nobody trusts him to keep his word, obviously.
And? Goes no way to saying who is correct out of ellal and IT Minion. Does the eu tell us what to do, yes or no ?

Much as I very occasionally disagree with Noseys views, I think he might be real. (I do wonder though)

That's why I like the combustion chamber, anyone on there who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about sticks out like a sore thumb.

Something weird about "johnd". He may be majorly autistic though. Just want him to open up a bit but he/she gives absolutely nothing away. I don't know if he's some kind of plant, put here to stir things up or something more sinister.............
Yep always found him something of an enigma and i don't mean the special edition chocolate cornetto's. He obsesses about sh't like Boris Trump etc. I don't often see him drop the guard and attempt to strike a chord on any thread, in fact there's a few here like that. No matter what you might say they look for a negative or just be objectionable, some are just Trolls or just socially inept i'm not sure.

Now n again i like to break the ice with such a light hearted thread and the same 'people' will either refrain or add some negative comment. Strange. I really don't give a ff if someone says something i agree with i agree them not because of who i might think their political profile is i've somehow imagined in my head. Well we are all wired differently, some are virtual.

I'm definitely wired differently after microdots! Who'd of thought something like a sesame seed..............

I'm definitely wired differently after microdots! Who'd of thought something like a sesame seed..............

Sesame seed? Ok yeah not far off in size. Dots you did many?

A few. Had one of the worst nights of my life on em once. Tracers, hallucinations , the works. The thing is, you know you're in that place for a good 5,6,7, hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back