About that Japan trade deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything that might be sold in NI needs CE marking.

The Chinese are certainly aware of that.

ce-chinese-export-logo.png

Sponsored Links
A few. Had one of the worst nights of my life on em once. Tracers, hallucinations , the works. The thing is, you know you're in that place for a good 5,6,7, hours.
lol tell me about it, that's the problem you just can't hit that button and jump off. Had the odd dodgy E like that too not sure if that was special K or.. agree it's not a fun place to be.

Sponsored Links
Same festive. I remember driving on the M25. It was a bit foggy, I went through a short tunnel & just saw this big orange brick wall at the end of it. I screamed as I drove through.............. the end of the tunnel into the fog. Doh. That was on 3 es. Nasty ones. The thing is you don't find out until its to late.

Is that for real?

Yes, I've got a mini router, didn't want to spend £150 so bought one on Amazon for 30 quid
Looks like a makita, in fact, it looks exactly like a Makita, right down to the last detail. Made by a Chinese company called Katsu, the story goes that they had the contract to make them for Makita.
When they lost the contract, they just carried on making them and sold them through Amazon & Ebay.
They don't sell spares, but that's fine because you can buy Makita spares.
All Chinese companies that make goods that break copyright laws usually have a CE mark, it's very slightly different to the European CE mark and the CE stands for China Export.

It's one of the many reason Trump was gunning for China, the EU, for unfathomable reasons, seem more relaxed about it.

s-l300.jpg

Looks like a Makita, smells like a Makita, and has a CE mark. Only difference is it's a fifth of the price. Widely available on Amazon and Ebay.

How do they get away with it! I remember a top gear episode about 9 or 10 years ago. There were out & out blatant copies of BMW x5's etc loads of copies of major manufacturers. Why are they allowed to do whatever they want. Hence the situation we are all currently in. No recourse whatsoever.
Right , I've had enough of em (johnd is one as well!) Everyone round to mine now. We're off to China to sort em out.COME ONNNNN!

Ps. What exactly does a Makita router smell like?????

(Probably coz Makita (Japanese) products get made in China) Most of mine are Makita. Their all wrong'ns

(Probably coz Makita (Japanese) products get made in China) Most of mine are Makita. Their all wrong'ns
A bad workman always..........

Ps Makita is made in these countries:
Brazil, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany, Dubai, Thailand and the United States

How do they get away with it! I remember a top gear episode about 9 or 10 years ago. There were out & out blatant copies of BMW x5's etc loads of copies of major manufacturers. Why are they allowed to do whatever they want. Hence the situation we are all currently in. No recourse whatsoever.
Right , I've had enough of em (johnd is one as well!) Everyone round to mine now. We're off to China to sort em out.COME ONNNNN!

Treat yourself to a Range Rover Land Wind

lwx7.jpg

So is ellal wrong saying the eu don't tell us what to do, or are you wrong for saying they DO tell us what to do ?
Once we've left the EU we'll still be conforming to their standards and just have additional red tape to deal with. At best, no better, more likely worse.

This taking back control stuff doesn't seem to be that helpful.

Once we've left the EU we'll still be conforming to their standards and just have additional red tape to deal with. At best, no better, more likely worse.

This taking back control stuff doesn't seem to be that helpful.
We were not talking about taking back control, just arguing the toss whether the eu tells us what to do, so you admit they tell us what to do, so ellal is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back