Accessing US style healthcare

Sponsored Links
The place of his birth! Notch, you're like the opposite of Boris. He's so optimistic & positive & you're...... well, we'll leave it at that I think....

The place of his birth! Notch, you're like the opposite of Boris. He's so optimistic & positive & you're...... well, we'll leave it at that I think....

Enjoy your last day of brexit

Its all downhill from here.

Sponsored Links
Anti-media, pro-lying-his-ass-off for starters.

Sowing division.

Using a right wing populist agenda (Brexit) as an influencing tool.

I just hope and pray he goes for the fat orange look, too.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
So 3 pages and no evidence that the UK plans to:
- scrap the NHS
- introduce a need for private healthcare
- make people pay more for less [NHS] as a result of signing a US trade deal.

Is that the summary?

So 3 pages and no evidence that the UK plans to:
- scrap the NHS
- introduce a need for private healthcare
- make people pay more for less [NHS] as a result of signing a US trade deal.

Is that the summary?
You are being disengenuous.

The fact is that Tory MPs especially ministers are being lobbied by lobbyist representing helthcare businesses especially those from the US.

Matt Hancock was paid £32,000 from the institure of economic affairs.
IEA want privatisation

Tell me, would a lobbyist pay Hancock £32k if he was saying to them "I will do everything I can to prevent NHS services becoming privatised"

What do the IEA want?

IEA publications make it clear that they want an insurance-based healthcare system in the UK, and that they want this to be open to private insurance firms. They want to see local health boards turned into competing national franchises. They want hospitals to be paid exclusively by these franchises for work done, and for hospitals to be forced into bankruptcy rather than receive financial support from central government. They want to see tax refunds in return for co-payment

IEA is a sockpuppet, registered with the Charity Commission as an educational charity, which is a blatant lie.
IEA gets its its funding from Koch foundation and similar.

IEA employs right wing brexit shills that somehow get on BBC as unbiased and independant journos. People like Darren Grimes, Kate Andrews etc

https://nhaparty.org/lets-expose-the-institute-of-economic-affairs/

Here is Kate Andrews putting forward arguments for privatisation, not surprising she is paid by a pro privatisation think tank.

Sponsored Links
Back