Americans and their fixation with easy access to guns?

In 2008, the Supreme Court recognized--for the first time in American history--the "right to bear arms" as a personal, individual right, permitting law-abiding citizens to possess handguns in their home for their personal protection. Two years later, it held that both state and federal governments must observe this newly discovered right.
Source = Google.

Sure, I have no doubt you are right. But that is easily overturned without changing the constitution, god forbid the law is ever an ass.

Sponsored Links
Really? And you know that because........?

Just remind us where the mass shooting capital of the world is and why.(y)

.....because Americans have the right to own and carry guns, and have no intention of changing that (least of all, those in charge).

Oh well, that's that sorted then.
(Psst, you'd better let the US courts who've ruled otherwise know as well).

There are more pressing matters closer to home. But I'm sure many nationals of the US have pointed this out (and then been shot :D)

Sponsored Links
Stupid Yanks. When you have A big boys gun club donating tens of millions to a presidential campaign, is it any wonder that they won't see sense.
Dumb RWR.

Gun owner ship in the usa has taken off like a self- perpetuating cancer.
Stupid Yanks. When you have A big boys gun club donating tens of millions to a presidential campaign, is it any wonder that they won't see sense.
Dumb RWR.

Why did'nt you join piers morgan on his hilarious crusade a few years ago to end gun owner ship in the usa?
I think he was chucked out of the country in the end. lol
Instead of bleating on a diy forum where you will achieve didly squat.
Morgans crusade probably boosted gun owner ship.
Dumb lwr.

There is only 1 long term solution to reducing gun deaths.......

Increasing the number of guns is not it.

So far in 2018:
7015 incidents
32 mass shootings
1931 gun deaths
41 officer shot or killed
229 unintentional shooting

Why did'nt you join piers morgan
I'm a UK based self employed builder with a wife and family here. I'm not an active US based mouthpiece or anti-gun campaigner. My guess is all the other posters on this forum are not US based anti or pro gun campaigners either.

Get the village elder to explain what a discussion is.(y)

There is only 1 long term solution to reducing gun deaths.......

Increasing the number of guns is not it.

So far in 2018:
7015 incidents
32 mass shootings
1931 gun deaths
41 officer shot or killed
229 unintentional shooting
Have you got the wording/numerals right this time Notch?

Dumb RWR.

Don't be mean. They didn't get the best start, coming from Norfolk & Essex backwaters. Unhappy with religious persecution at home, they needed a new country where they could practise their own form of persecution away from Englands tyranny.

I'm a UK based self employed builder with a wife and family here. I'm not an active US based mouthpiece or anti-gun campaigner. My guess is all the other posters on this forum are not US based anti or pro gun campaigners either.

Get the village elder to explain what a discussion is.(y)

You're a big enough mouth piece when it comes to bragging about your skiing ventures abroad.
Why don't you give that a rest and join the likes of lwr in chief morgan?
Dumb lwr.

inappropriate language removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an enjoyable afternoon making 0.45 holes in some sheets of card.

Don' knock it till you have tried it.

Tim

Tim WP_20150419_11_14_18_Pro.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back