Amnesty for illegal immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people currently employing illegals for peanuts will continue to do so.

Why would they suddenly double their wages when a new wave of illegals will arrive to work for peanuts?

It doesn't sort out the problem with illegal immigrants.

Only a huge fine on the employers will do that (£20,000).

joe

Sponsored Links
markie said:
I think he is afraid to debate this topic with you, i think he knows your views are right on this subject, but he doesn't what to give you the satisfaction of knowing your right.

He would rather say black was white than agree with you. :LOL: ;)
Like joe, you may believe what you like - it's a free country.

ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
I think he is afraid to debate this topic with you, i think he knows your views are right on this subject, but he doesn't what to give you the satisfaction of knowing your right.

He would rather say black was white than agree with you. :LOL: ;)
Like joe, you may believe what you like - it's a free country.

It's OK BAS. We can all see that you are afraid to debate the subject with me.

mlb3c said:
But then again, everyone could use a great taco stand. :D

Isn't most Mexican food just tomato, cheese, chilli and triangular crisps?

Sponsored Links
semi-acoustic said:
There's always Cat Stevens !!!!

My favourite song of his is Lady D'Arbanville.

He is/was a very clever musician.

joe-90 said:
The people currently employing illegals for peanuts will continue to do so.

Why would they suddenly double their wages when a new wave of illegals will arrive to work for peanuts?

It doesn't sort out the problem with illegal immigrants.

Only a huge fine on the employers will do that (£20,000).

joe

They probably will continue to employ people for peanuts but our peanuts are bigger than there peanuts ;) they wont double there wages unless thay have to. The new wave of illegals who dont make the 3 week deadline will be exicuted ;) or taken to the deportation planes within a week ;) i think this will sort the problem and shutting the businesses for 3 weeks from the day an illegal immigrant is found working might help the problem, as you can see the rules of the amnesty are coming together i may be on to something. What other rules will help the amnesty?

Could you imagine how many would come out of the woodwork if they know they were allowed to stay, even the government don't know how many are here, the only time they know is when there is a influxs of non british people applying for house's and hospital treatment and benefits etc..all payed for by the tax's payers
If that means i sound racist well it can't be helped, it's got to be said.

joe-90 said:
It's OK BAS. We can all see that you are afraid to debate the subject with me.
It's OK SRJ-90. We can all see what a ******* you are - you can stop now.

markie said:
Could you imagine how many would come out of the woodwork if they know they were allowed to stay, even the government don't know how many are here, the only time they know is when there is a influxs of non british people applying for house's and hospital treatment and benefits etc..all payed for by the tax's payers

its an amnesty markie and the rules specify you must have a passport or photo proof ie driving licence or passport. wether you work in the woodwork industry it doesnt matter aslong as you turn up in the 3 weeks :LOL: You are correct the government dont know how many are here but this will tell us how many are allowed to stay here. i dont think you sound racist at all your having an opinion, but what do you reckon to my amnesty. :LOL:

jbonding said:
markie said:

its an amnesty markie and the rules specify you must have a passport or photo proof ie driving licence or passport. wether you work in the woodwork industry it doesnt matter aslong as you turn up in the 3 weeks :LOL: You are correct the government dont know how many are here but this will tell us how many are allowed to stay here. i dont think you sound racist at all your having an opinion, but what do you reckon to my amnesty. :LOL:

I'll tell you later when the drink wears off, :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back