Any excuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

My street this morning. All of those cars, should have by now ,taken their owners to work

Any excuse! Whatever has happened to good old fashioned determination ;)

Sponsored Links
You're right Snu,,,,,, idle bstardds, they'd expect an ambulance or a doctor to come to them though,, or a taxi,, or the local shops to be open.

They would all be bleating if the local stores ran out of milk and bread...and the water and power workers stayed home.
Probably ruddy school teachers.

Sponsored Links
how many of them are "staff" and get paid when they are off, and how many work in the trades and dont get paid when they are off, oh yes all the vans are away to work :(

Perhaps the guys woke up with a stonker and the women thought, "Oh, s0d it"

I was chatting with my cousin in Scotland on Facepuke earlier. (she's a teacher) She was gloating over the fact that there's no school tomorrow.
I was reminding her of the bad winters we had as children when the schools never closed because of a few flakes of snow. Boilers never broke down. Houses didn't have central heating, and yet the country managed to keep going. She had to agree, that nowadays, minimal snowfall and the country grinds to a halt.
We have all of this marvellous technology at our fingertips and yet a few snowflakes, then everyone is looking for an excuse. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back