Any musicians on here

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Just wondered if anyone here plays anything. I am getting a hankering to learn guitar or ukalelle. I have a guitar and a teach yourself program on the computer, but still cant suss it out...

I also play electric keboard, not particulary well but I can read sheet music.

Anyone else?

Rob

Sponsored Links
Joe90 plays a mean guitar
Immy bangs the drum
and Libby Lou Lou is on the fiddle :D

Sponsored Links
haha,

joe i thought it was the picalo your misses played!

although mine often comments on the size of my organ haha.

I love bagpipes.....but then I usually seem to think the opposite to everyone else :confused:

...and yes...Joe is good on the guitar :)

Actually I am toying with getting a guitar. Never had much success when younger ( too impatient) but as having encouraged ( and paid) for my sons to play a few instruments between them and being shown a few tricks by some mates I fancy another attempt.

Actually I am toying with getting a guitar. Never had much success when younger ( too impatient) but as having encouraged ( and paid) for my sons to play a few instruments between them and being shown a few tricks by some mates I fancy another attempt.

don't bother alarm... you need compassion in order to play the guitar !!

Good, admission can save the soul.
But you have to think about who may be watching ;)

I've played keyboards (semi pro with vocals), guitar, drums and have played a euphonium as well (although not all at the same time) I also like to design and build electric guitars (although it's a rather expensive and time consuming hobby) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back