Are you ready for 31 October?

Sponsored Links
Hey Mottie please can you tell me what great benefits Brexit has achieved so far?
House sales rocketing Notch...The UK has not tanked...As you predicted as fact.You are obsessed and driven by "" glass half empty syndrome"

House sales rocketing Notch...The UK has not tanked...As you predicted as fact.You are obsessed and driven by "" glass half empty syndrome"

That's a funny argument.

You obviously had a serious glass half empty syndrome when you voted for Brexit.

Tory policies starting with Thatcher have led to huge decline in manufacturing and have left the industrial regions behind the South East which is where all the money is made.

So you voted for the party that created the problem.......................................and you believe that's a "glass half full" approach. :D

You obviously had a serious glass half empty syndrome when you voted for Brexit.

Tory policies starting with Thatcher have led to huge decline in manufacturing and have left the industrial regions behind the South East which is where all the money is made.

So you voted for the party that created the problem.......................................and you believe that's a "glass half full" approach.
Weak ..can do better Notch...As said countless times..I amfull of optimism for UK future. You are bereft of hope and optimism and full of getting off on Hoped for misery that has not transpired...But hey..you can carry on every day of your life preying for some economic doom to make your heart glad.

Sponsored Links
House sales rocketing Notch...The UK has not tanked...As you predicted as fact.
Oh please stop repeating the same boring strawman argument.

Brexiters have been given a false impression of Brexit because basically nothing has happened yet, every part of trade in every sector has been able to continue exactly the same. All the damage so far has been due to uncertainty.

1st Jan is when Brexit starts for real

House prices aren't relavent, the economy has been sluggish but house prices are kept high by lack of supply.

If you wanted to pick a real positive (though nothing to do with Brexit), then look at fintech -UK is at the cutting edge of fintech development.

House prices aren't relavent, the economy has been sluggish but house prices are kept high by lack of supply.
It's also possible that demand keeps or pushes prices higher, demand due to uncertainty in other investment opportunities.

Mottie says you are not patriotic if you don't support the latest policies of the government of the day.

Mottie says you are not patriotic if you don't support the latest policies of the government of the day.
Listen up. JohnD

I understand yer pain and concern but it is not my fault

I disagree that Corbyn was Expelled from the party said so in my post[

You need to deal with it and stop sulking

JohnD still has to say which government he has ever been happy with or could do better that the current one. He keeps swerving it. I suppose it’s easy to criticise after the event but a lot harder to get your head out of your arse and say what you think should happen. Just about sums him up.

JohnD still has to say which government he has ever been happy with or could do better that the current one. He keeps swerving it. I suppose it’s easy to criticise after the event but a lot harder to get your head out of your arse and say what you think should happen. Just about sums him up.
Now I can't speak for JohnD, but it may be that those with a real ability to observe what consecutive governments have done could but not realise that it is the electoral system that is at fault...

The majority of voters never get their choice of representation, so how could you suggest people who have to choose between the rock and a hard place could ever be happy?

Labour would've done better.....it's easy to do better if you don't use a pandemic to enable corruption

It would have used Local test and trace....NHS, university, private labs.

It would not have given a huge contract to serco......
Or a contract to pestfix
Or a contract to Ayanda
Neither of which have anything to do with PPE

JohnD is a bot. Plain & simple. Notch on the other hand is just a muppet. Copy & pasters are bots.

Labour would've done better.....it's easy to do better if you don't use a pandemic to enable corruption

It would have used Local test and trace....NHS, university, private labs.

It would not have given a huge contract to serco......
Or a contract to pestfix
Or a contract to Ayanda
Neither of which have anything to do with PPE
Yeah right, they'd be too busy getting us into wars, looking for weapons of mass destruction with their special friends and selling off our gold at rock bottom prices. How many millions does that ex Labour leader have now? And houses, don’t get me started on his houses. He could sure teach those Tories a thing or two about lining your pockets. Tell me, did he win the bloody lottery or what! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back