At last -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Makes me think...have you all a share in the facemask making industry.
Makes me think...Some need the govt to tell them how to wipe there backside and spend there time looking desperately for fault and conspiracy instead of engaging brain and common sense.

Face covering guidelines are perfectly clear with no contradictions nor anomalies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53513026

I'd bet @motorbiking would be able to answer this potential contradiction / anomaly......

I would fully expect that at least one feral urchin is currently in receipt of a court order, along the lines of "thou shalt not cover one's face in such-an-such postcode / shopping centre"......

If the above is the case, are they by default forbidden entry to shops?

If, as has been said, masks (are to) protect others from the wearer, why is it alright for shop-workers to infect customers but the other way round needs protection measures?

Sponsored Links
I'd bet @motorbiking would be able to answer this potential contradiction / anomaly......

I would fully expect that at least one feral urchin is currently in receipt of a court order, along the lines of "thou shalt not cover one's face in such-an-such postcode / shopping centre"......

If the above is the case, are they by default forbidden entry to shops?
sec 4(i), but I'm not sure a judge/court is a relevant person as defined.

I suspect the court order will say as above and if its an "asbo" (now civil injunction, Community Protection Notice (CPN) or Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO). its subservient to statute anyway. I can imagine a scenario where he could go elsewhere and cover his face? I'd be surprised if such an order existed but then ASBOs were dodgy to start, which is why they where replaced

Last edited:
Well, I got confused. Easy, I know! Stopped outside Greggs today to pick up my lunch, saw it was empty, went to go in without a mask and saw the sign on the door saying that masks must be worn. Had to go back to the car to get one.

woke up this morning, no milk, walked to the petrol station to buy some - broke the law! :oops:

Of course there are going to be the black disabled midget lesbian transvestites with aspergers syndrome, asthma, no ears, bloody mindness and maskphobia who will be unable to wear a mask.

However, in general - generally speaking, for the majority in general - its best to wear a mask for the short time your in any building where the general public are.
Generally speaking... :)

Makes me think...Some need the govt to tell them how to wipe there backside and spend there time looking desperately for fault and conspiracy instead of engaging brain and common sense.

Well 98 percent on this forum have been preaching doom and gloom for a while.
(7 people)

Sterlings value has fallen against the euro and the dollar for sometime now.
No one on here has mentioned a word of it.

Just seems to be insulting people in a debatable manner, preaching the lords word to wear a facemask no matter the cost to one self.

They do fashionable, stylish ones now too.

Well 98 percent on this forum have been preaching doom and gloom for a while.
(7 people)

Sterlings value has fallen against the euro and the dollar for sometime now.
No one on here has mentioned a word of it.

Just seems to be insulting people in a debatable manner, preaching the lords word to wear a facemask no matter the cost to one self.

They do fashionable, stylish ones now too.

AFC9F58A-7A84-4F14-9B95-F343F08E0B84.gif

If you walk into a shop carrying a blade you can be stopped and charged with carrying a lethal weapon.

If you walk into a shop breathing out lethal virus laden droplets ? ? ?

The mask reduces the risk of the wearer infecting and maybe causing the death of other people in the shop.
hysteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back