At last -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
they tell you to wear masks when in comparison the rate of infection is negligible. where the f were they when infected travellers were piling in through the airports in their tens of thousands quite likely carrying the virus.
pure nonsense. your all debating bu!!****. get yourselves jobs ffs.

they tell you to wear masks when in comparison the rate of infection is negligible. where the f were they when infected travellers were piling in through the airports in their tens of thousands quite likely carrying the virus.
pure nonsense. your all debating bu!!****. get yourselves jobs ffs.
Why does it bother you so much if people wear masks? You seem to get quite upset. Weird.

Why does it bother you so much if people wear masks? You seem to get quite upset. Weird.
not at all. i wear masks frequently when the job requires.
why does it bother you if people dont. your protected if you wear one so crack on with your life , mind your business and let other people carry on. that’s the problem with society see, sickly conformists like you who are more concerned about what other people do than getting on with your own pathetic existence.

Sponsored Links
Not the shopping type tbh

Food generally get in and get out ASAP

If they say wear a mask than so. Be it
No big deal. Imho

why does it bother you if people dont. your protected if you wear one so crack on with your life , mind your business and let other people carry on. that’s the problem with society see, sickly conformists like you who are more concerned about what other people do than getting on with your own pathetic existence.

Bit harsh?

you seemed quite weirdly upset I didn’t have my kids polluted with the mmr.
weirdly. I suspect because deep down you reflect on your decision and feel uncomfortable at the fact you were railroaded ,bullied , and lied to.
and you bowed down and took it like a good citizen. just like youll do with face masks flu jabs and a covid vaccine.

Jeez us wept Nevet known such a fuss over bunging a mask on to go into. A shop

Next there wil. Be protesters out side super markets with placards gong about how its a threat to there human rights and democracy :LOL:

Had the same hoo ha when crash helmets became a requirement

Wear a mask don't wear a mask who cares
Providing those of us who go I to a shop are not having to witness some bell ends making a scene about the caper in a shop or resulting in plod hsving to turn up ;)

Of course there are going to be the black disabled midget lesbian transvestites with aspergers syndrome, asthma, no ears, bloody mindness and maskphobia who will be unable to wear a mask.

Don't quit whilst your ahead. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did I say it bothered me?

Well, no, it's not the same. Not protected if wear one (helps if you had SOME understanding eh). The idea is to not infect others by wearing a mask.
Pathetic existence for trying to do the best for others? Wow, you're really getting upset. Let it go buddy, don't let it get to you if you see people out there with masks on otherwise I think you're going to go a bit nuts.

agreed. cant stand people who spend more time and effort on what other people are doing.
And yet all we've heard for days from you is how pathetic and wrong it is of people to wear masks. That's a lot of time and effort... :LOL:

you seemed quite weirdly upset I didn’t have my kids polluted with the mmr.
weirdly. I suspect because deep down you reflect on your decision and feel uncomfortable at the fact you were railroaded ,bullied , and lied to.
and you bowed down and took it like a good citizen. just like youll do with face masks flu jabs and a covid vaccine.
Wow, you STILL going on about the MMR? Did I strike a chord and the truth hurt? Because you're certainly getting upset about everything tonight.

Blimey u can picture the scene

There u are queuing up to get in a shop and some one at the front of the que starts arguing the toss with the bloke on the door about why they are not going to wear a mask
Every one can wait

Imo they should be asked to clear off and if they don't tazor them then drag em off by the scruff of the neck and bang em up for a fortnight :LOL:

Little people think it makes them appear big to fight against rules, even when the rules are ultimately for their own benefit. Rules that really are no big thing to follow, but could avert disaster for themselves or others. But that's part of the problem, because the blowhards are totally selfish, and 'others' aren't even on their radar. And they ALWAYS know their rights. You can't fight Darwinism or fix stupid.

Last edited:
Wow, you STILL going on about the MMR? Did I strike a chord and the truth hurt? Because you're certainly getting upset about everything tonight.
I think all parents should have the right to not have their kids inoculated/vaccinated, on the understanding that, when going to school, they attend classes with other kids from like minded parents .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back