At last!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mo Farah on I’m a celeb has just said only positive things happened when he arrived in this country at the age of 8 & that he certainly couldn’t see himself achieving success if he’d stayed in Somalia. No bullying, no racism, just opportunities. Good news eh??
(And he’s a gooner!!)

Sponsored Links
Mo Farah on I’m a celeb has just said only positive things happened when he arrived in this country at the age of 8 & that he certainly couldn’t see himself achieving success if he’d stayed in Somalia. No bullying, no racism, just opportunities. Good news eh??
(And he’s a gooner!!)

And hes a good man.

He makes me laugh, He is so gullible.

Proud of his country and I'm proud of him.

Sponsored Links
Spot on Bodd. Good on him. Although......... his (white!!!!! Nosey you idiot) wife looks like a right miserable cow.

Had a chat with a white nurse from San francisco yesterday... Could not speak high enough about living hear and our NHS. Would she go home? Maybe, Maybe not.
We have Italian Friends who lived local to us. Jenny Hated living in Sicily but missed it, yet hated England. I said to her she need ed to go home rather than live somewhere she hated. The Aussies would say " if you don't love it then Fnck Off. They were right so I did.. Jenny now lives near Cambridge and I think loves it. The family have settled and I hope they make ti their home for as long as they want.

(And he’s a gooner!!)

Well it's good to hear UK is considered a slightly better place than Somalia.

Lots of people think that Europe is better to live in than the UK.
Of course they'll soon find it as hard to settle there as it is for a Somalian in the UK.
What with both places being 'third countries'.

Had a chat with a white nurse from San francisco yesterday... Could not speak high enough about living hear and our NHS. Would she go home? Maybe, Maybe not.
We have Italian Friends who lived local to us. Jenny Hated living in Sicily but missed it, yet hated England. I said to her she need ed to go home rather than live somewhere she hated. The Aussies would say " if you don't love it then Fnck Off. They were right so I did.. Jenny now lives near Cambridge and I think loves it. The family have settled and I hope they make ti their home for as long as they want.

I see more americans these day even Canadians moving here. Jenny Husband is Belgium Italian, He's choices are no ending. Could go to Aus or the US as he's a really intelligent person. He chooses here.... Don't be so down on it. Its not so bad.

Lots of people think that Europe is better to live in than the UK.
Of course they'll soon find it as hard to settle there as it is for a Somalian in the UK.
What with both places being 'third countries'.
I can see where your coming from. They say If you import the 3rd world and its problems then you become the 3rd world....... Lets hope its no to late.

Why the uncertainty? Are you saying we haven't because it's always been here or are you saying there isnt any corruption.

When working in London I see corruption all the time in the building industry. Gangsters - Local authorities - Government. Part of why I quit London. I was sort of telling Nosey about it. But it didn't fit his narrative. That will change now that your pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back