At last!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo Farah on I’m a celeb has just said only positive things happened when he arrived in this country at the age of 8 & that he certainly couldn’t see himself achieving success if he’d stayed in Somalia. No bullying, no racism, just opportunities. Good news eh??
(And he’s a gooner!!)
Can you post a link. I cant find it

Sponsored Links
When working in London I see corruption all the time in the building industry. Gangsters - Local authorities - Government. Part of why I quit London. I was sort of telling Nosey about it. But it didn't fit his narrative. That will change now that your pointing it out.

Give examples.

So private businesses are in cahoots with local authorities.

So why is there so much corruption in the building industry?

Sponsored Links
Brown Envelopes.... Blind eyes....

Are you back tracking now..... Are you a Bot..

So are you saying that corruption was always here then. You seem to argue against your own points like filly.

Is this corruption only in London?

Im not sure What Fillys point of view is. Ive seen Corruption and heard the storys and seen and been the brown envelope.

You stated that we imported 3rd world problems into the uk.

Then agreed that included corruption.

You also agreed we already had corruption in the UK.

Then deflected to corruption in the building industry.

Then you left London to a place that doesn't have corruption. So the corruption must be more prevalent in London. Why is that?

You are arguing all over the place trying to weasel out. What is it about corruption and corruption in London?

But is this just happening in London? If so why?
Ive Experienced it in London & Kent.
You stated that we imported 3rd world problems into the uk.

Then agreed that included corruption.

You also agreed we already had corruption in the UK.

Then deflected to corruption in the building industry.

Then you left London to a place that doesn't have corruption. So the corruption must be more prevalent in London. Why is that?

You are arguing all over the place trying to weasel out. What is it about corruption and corruption in London?

Ive not experienced corruption with Importing 3rd world problems... If I did then you sucked me in...... 1-0 to you.

I can only talk about corruption Ive experienced. Separate to importing 3rd world problems. Yet I do not disbelieve you either.

Give examples.

So private businesses are in cahoots with local authorities.

So why is there so much corruption in the building industry?

I dont feel easy saying too much on a public forum. Please don't take this as bullshit. I left London and the company I kept the people I met because it made me feel uneasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back