Back to School!

The only problem with this is that the poor kids get picked on and bullied for not having the latest trainers etc
Largely a myth...

And how do you explain 'mufti days' where pupils are encouraged to wear their normal clothes in return for a 'charity donation'?

also clothes that they wear outside of school will get ruined as they tend not to be as well built as uniform, long term it won't be a saving for the parents as they'll be buying more "non uniform" clothing.
No, they'll be buying twice...

If you believe that uniforms are built to last then think again...

And guess what, kids usually outgrow their clothes yearly!

Plus given the cost of school uniforms where they can only be provided by a certain supplier, theft has rocketed!

Sponsored Links
Largely a myth...

And how do you explain 'mufti days' where pupils are encouraged to wear their normal clothes in return for a 'charity donation'?

No, they'll be buying twice...

If you believe that uniforms are built to last then think again...

And guess what, kids usually outgrow their clothes yearly!

Plus given the cost of school uniforms where they can only be provided by a certain supplier, theft has rocketed!

It really isn't a myth.

Clothes from Primark don't last more than 1 or 2 washes before they're all pulled out of shape or shrink etc, the poorer people will be buying there clothes from here.

The uniform offered by the likes of Asda etc are of very good quality and last numerous washes.

As I said uniform stamps would sort thisniut

I haven't trawled through the entire thread again, but did anybody see the PM talking to the socially distanced kids in school on his PR stunt? (Itv)
The camera panned around and all the remaining kids were crammed in the other half of the room.
The social distancing was done to make it look safe

Sponsored Links
I haven't trawled through the entire thread again, but did anybody see the PM talking to the socially distanced kids in school on his PR stunt? (Itv)
The camera panned around and all the remaining kids were crammed in the other half of the room.
The social distancing was done to make it look safe

Not surprised tbh. It's never gonna change

Perhaps the kids should be taught that the ones who pay extortionate prices for a name are the stupid ones.
Well funnily enough if our kids are anything to go by the use of cigarettes and drugs have become largely 'uncool' over the last 10 years or so...

So attitudes can change...

Sadly that doesn't apply to those who desire control and making money...

But I have hope for the future!

the nhs has never been so efficient in my lifetime . can see a doctor , get prescriptions, and the wife got an xray within 1 minute , yes ONE minute of arriving at the hospital yesterday.
just goes to show that the system was being killed normally by huge amounts of people who didn’t actually need it .
There's also been a large amount of people who have avoided going to hospital because of fears of catching covid when they really do need to go...

LMAO..yeah.right.Obvious innit.just pick a number of deaths you want and let the virus run riot...Then what???..

As has been previously stated, it's not how you're choosing to represent it.
It is not a conscious decision on how many to kill, then release the virus to achieve it.

If the government aimed to stop all preventable deaths, they'd ban alcohol, ciggies, fatty food, meat, horse - riding, skiing, stress, poverty.........

At school in the 70's I was ridiculed for wearing some cheap "Chuck Taylor" boots for PE. They caught on after a while.
My Mum had to buy me trousers that would fit me at 16 and take them up and in.

Every so often, I had to let some stitches out to make the waist bigger and the legs longer. And if they got damaged, they got patched up.

That way, five pairs of trousers lasted me 5 years. They were better quality in the 70's.

My Mum had to buy me trousers that would fit me at 16 and take them up and in.

Every so often, I had to let some stitches out to make the waist bigger and the legs longer. And if they got damaged, they got patched up.

That way, five pairs of trousers lasted me 5 years. They were better quality in the 70's.
But they had that tell tale "line of shame".

Sponsored Links
Back