Back to School!

The flaw in that argument is that if it were one of your own becoming 'collateral damage' you'd no doubt be squealing the loudest about why nothing was done!
wrong.collateral damage is collateral damage. when you grow up you’ll realise your nothing on this planet. and you will also realise that the fact that this pandemic has been a dismal failure in terms of mortality rate, means there will continue to be more ongoing unlikely scenarios until the world population is back under control.

Sponsored Links
Ah, so you'd quietly accept the death of family members or friends in order that the economy holds up?

Edit: I see bennymultiflush has edited it's post :rolleyes:

And thrown in the usual 'grow up' comment...

If you want to see who needs to 'grow up' then look in your mirror!

Last edited:
Ah, so you'd quietly accept the death of family members or friends in order that the economy holds up?
your the type to scream the loudest until you get your payout. each to his own i suppose.

'Guidance' or 'new rules' regarding virtually anything are often issued on a friday night...

Because of the hope that another news event will occur that blots out the bad news and also leaves no chance of scrutiny!

Borisconi will of course be in a pre-prepared fridge, so the 'leadership' can't be challenged...

So in the end it will be the headteachers who will have to make the decisions based on ever changing 'dictats'!

But look on the bright side...

'Social distancing' will cut down on 'nits'!
It’s easy to nit-pick and complain. And your solution is?

Sponsored Links
And your solution is?
Not change the rules on a whim, or not 'announced' when they can't be challenged and not outside of parliament...

But apparently your partner is doing her bit in the NHS?

What does she say about the daily changing regulations?

And why do politicians now hide from explaining their 'dictats'?

What payout?

I note you didn't answer the question :rolleyes:
i’d like to think i’d have the maturity and dignity to accept that death during a global pandemic from an engineered biological weapon is inevitable.

Not change the rules on a whim, or 'announced' when they can't be challenged and not outside of parliament...

But apparently your partner is doing her bit in the NHS?

What does she say about the daily changing regulations?

Better they change the rules than stick rigidly to them as the situation changes. Yes, one of my wife’s jobs is for the NHS. The rules don’t really affect her.

Better they change the rules than stick rigidly to them as the situation changes.
But they are only 'rules', not laws as has been claimed...

Which means the UK 'leadership' (such as it is) can dodge any responsibility for any screw ups...

And also help out their chums in the insurance business from having any responsibility should an outbreak in a school happen!

Better they change the rules than stick rigidly to them as the situation changes.
Just another thought on that...

Parents who are struggling to 'make ends meet' are now queuing to buy often overpriced school uniforms that may not end up being used that much...

Maybe it's time to give the utilitarian dress code the push?

Just another thought on that...

Parents who are struggling to 'make ends meet' are now queuing to buy often overpriced school uniforms that may not end up being used that much...

Maybe it's time to give the utilitarian dress code the push?

The only problem with this is that the poor kids get picked on and bullied for not having the latest trainers etc, also clothes that they wear outside of school will get ruined as they tend not to be as well built as uniform, long term it won't be a saving for the parents as they'll be buying more "non uniform" clothing.

Maybe what they should do is uniform stamps for those in need instead of banning uniform.

I went to both types of schools as a child and I preferred the uniform.

Sponsored Links
Back