BBC funding cut by £2 billion.

And you can even see it in the snide comments and facial expressions of the presenters too, in a Tom Bradby type of way.

can you show us a specific reference for that?

Sponsored Links
can you show us a specific reference for that?
The RWR are desperate for a US - Murdoch style news outlet to wash over them. They are aching for that Fox news type fix that centres on hatred and intolerance so that they can bathe in it. Sky News, BBC ITN are far too truthful and far too tame. Besides, they put out stories that tell the truth about Boris and and crooked Tories - shame on them.

Yes.

Watch the 1 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock news. And Newsnight.

that's not a specific reference.

show us one.

or a hundred.

As the saying goes "Don't try and be woody and dodge the answer."

Sponsored Links
Couldn’t care less what the headlines say, it can only be a good thing to get rid of this unfair tax.

Sky News, BBC ITN

The presence of the BBC is known to rule out others turning into variations of Foxnews and many newspapers. It also sets the standard of other free to view content.

That fact may well limit what any political party is prepared to do with it. Something needs to pay for it and unfortunately costs escalate in the visual media area.

LOL An interesting statistic. When video recorders were the rage the UK achieved far higher ownership per household numbers than elsewhere. Purely down to the fact that there was TV worth recording, The rest of the world is much like many freeview channels or worse. LOL Some of which show BBC program material at times. However the BBC is a broadcaster not a production company as far as lots of TV is concerned. I'm inclined to believe that being involved in both areas would be more profitable.

I haven't paid my license fee for many years. When the annoying license guys come round, I tell them I don't watch live TV ( I don't ). I have my online TV shows and my gaming console to keep me occupied. They have left me alone for years.

BBC as a whole has become such a biased organization over the years. It seems the woke brigade has taken over. They were absolutely biased during Brexit with their half German reporter - Laura Cntsberg. They have a fugly presenter called Naga during the breakfast show who I feel like giving a slap everytime I see her. She manspreads and sits on the sofa like a bloke. FFS.

What happened to their reporters - Frank Gardner, Rageh Omar, John Simpson etc. ?

Yeah, fairly evident bias. You can see it in individuals in "Newscast" where Laura Kuenssberg and the hacks say what sort of a week it's been doing their jobs. It's unscripted, they're probably tired, and they don't bother to hide what they think so much. Quite interesting, worth a watch. The contrast with their more regular behaviour is clear.

The post-Brexit coverage came across as "look what these people have landed us with", and the wokeism - ugh, blatant and tiring.
I hope it doesn't go though. Watch CNN or Fox to see the crap we might get instead. US, Oz and SA and even EU friends call us lucky to have it.

Sponsored Links
Back