bbc

Sponsored Links
ADL, I am sure you true professionals have nothing to worry about.

In fact if the bbc are biased again tradesmen, then hopefully your own reputation that you will have built, will stand you in good stead with your customers - you cannot beat word of mouth - SOD THE BBC!!

but they never target white collar workers or their own just working class people
admitedly these inviduals need to be stoped btu spend all their time making cheap tv out cost of our reps

Arrrhhhhh, there, there, there

You're sound like a soft southerner, man

Sponsored Links
That old chestnut.

Arrrrrhhh, you have feelings too?

kiss.gif

I'd like to see the BBC do a program all about customers who have ripped off tradesmen. I know at least one person who's face I'd like to see when Matt Allwright, leaps out of their wardrobe saying "Hi there Matt Allwright from BBC's Rogue Customers,,, Now about this money you've ripped these tradesmen out of...."

Ahh we can but dream. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'd like to see the BBC do a program all about customers who have ripped off tradesmen. I know at least one person who's face I'd like to see when Matt Allwright, leaps out of their wardrobe saying "Hi there Matt Allwright from BBC's Rogue Customers,,, Now about this money you've ripped these tradesmen out of...."

well complain it might be fun worse can happen you watse five minutes of your time

Todays modern idiom suggests that tradesmen/rip off go hand in hand.
I agree John, what about customers that have you out for a quote / repair etc and have no intention of having the work done by you? Then have the work carried out by rogue foreigners? When the ****e hits the fan after a carp job, they expect you to rectify it and charge next to nothing !!!!

I've been ripped off by a larger section of rogue traders than have been helpful, as has been reported on here, and I find it strange that traders use a DIY forum, then setup seperate professional sections not available to the DIY people that the DIY forum is aimed at?

And the general behaviour of some people that post on here, and continually abuse people, but profess to be a professional.

However, on the otherside of the coin, there are good traders out there. And the BBC, and Watchdog in particular is guilty of malighning (sp) every industry they investigate. They misreport facts, have a stupid time wasting build up to the issue..then stop, to keep people watching, then confront people, only for them to walk. Idiots.

They also report 'I used my phone abroad a lot', or My xbox has been banned from the system..why cry!

That's because you are an IDIOT. Read the T&C's, get a life, and grow up.

Ann Robinson can't even wink properly.

Mickymoody said:
-- have a stupid time wasting build up to the issue..then stop, to keep people watching --

I'll second that. It's not just the BBC either. Padding out programmes with irrelevant junk - wasting time - is something that seems to get worse year after year and it gets right up our noses. :mad: :mad: :mad: If it's not those two jokers on Watchdog messing about with their bike, it's the producers of 'house' programmes waltzing off on a tangent when they could easily be going round an extra house.

I used to watch DIY SOS. It was worth it to find out how the pros tackled tricky problems, like how to fix a polished wooden top onto a stone-built wall without any screw-heads visible. But then it degenerated into a couple of clowns throwing paint rags at each other while the real work went on in the background. :eek: :eek: :eek:

And then there's disc jockeys. Don't get me started! Too late --

I remember when we had real DJs like the legendary 'Fluff' (that's Alan Freeman for those too young to remember). Now there's a new breed who seem to pride themselves on their ability to not play records. I can still remember that pratt Chris Evans boasting about how he'd just '"used up another ten minutes". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And now, quite often, we get not one but two pratts who can waste even more time by rabbiting to each other about nothing of any interest whatsoever. :evil: :evil: :evil:

It almost makes me nostalgic about the 'good old days' of pirate radio. Rant over. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Don`t worry, the way it`s going all these Rogue trader programmes etc will be drowned out by the stupid unnecessary back ground music getting louder and louder. Then no one will watch it. :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back